• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think ours was the largest, we had 80 kids get awards, listened to a lot of crappy music and had to wait to be called from the 500~ kids 0_0
    Took a few hours XD
    Hey Squeegie how you been, I officially graduated yesterday, the ceremony lasted for a few hours 0_0
    To many "awards" were given out and that lasted almost an hour cause we had about 500 graduate and 60-80 get awards, each called up one at a time, it felt like 3 years :3
    So we both graduated Wednesday XD no I'm not, wish I had friends in real life more than just the 3, they all thought I'd purposely missed my last day so I couldn't say goodbye but really I was sick DX, I'm going back in the morning this week so I can say hi, so you excited to graduate as well :)
    Not yet, last day of school was Wednesday, barbecue was today and it wasn't that fun until the girl I have a crush on saw me sitting on a bench asked me to take a picture with me, and then she gave me a hug and then wished me a good day, just now I got a phone call interrupting me with this message, it was from my last girlfriend who's a junior and she said she'd miss me so I'm glad I have at least 2-3 good friends very good last day :) had to let her know I'm coming in for finals next week XD but now I know I have to keep in contact with all of them :)
    100% sure, it was caught via Pokeradar hahaha!

So yeah, totally legit.

Are those all the shinies you have?
    Hey! I got a Shiny Nidoran Male legit, named Newking :eek:

you said you'd be willing to part with 3?
    No, I lay try to become a vet tech though, my math teacher seems to think I'd be good as that and says she trust me with her cat :3 technically her cousins cat or something but they gave her to her so yeah XP
    Well unless I can somehow skip tomorrow for the holiday then no only 2 day for me :/, anyway I'm okay just tired of school and stuff, only 34 days left of high school and I'm done with that hell whole I wasted 4 years at :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…