• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, I figured as much but I banned one before and it turned out to be a real person...
    Shinies can't be obtained fast except the following ways
    Chaining to a chain of 40 of the same Pokémon in a row with the pokeradar on Pokémon platinum cause the chances are raised to seeing a shiny patch to 1 in 200 which is excellent since the normal chances are 1 in 8,192 on every other gen4 and Gen3 game shinies are always 1 in 8,192 chance, on Pokémon black 2 and white 2 you are given a shiny dratini or gible after beating Benga alders grandson they depend on what version you play, after you catch all Pokémon (except or with all event only Pokémon) you are given the shiny charm which increases the chances to about 1 in 2,043 and the masuda method is hatching eggs with a foreign Pokémon and native language to your game or different from the other parent and this makes it a 1 in 1500 ish chance of hatching shinies with the charm its about 1 in 1,000-1,200 I have found shinies every way except on Gen3 games except on XD that is, I have never successfully SR or soft reset for a shiny Pokémon, and I have never picked up a shiny gift Pokémon in the games but have gotten them every other way outside hacking :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…