• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, do you still have the shiny Jirachi from christmas wristband? I don't mind if it's a clone either. I have some events that I got from trades, including a shiny Genesect with 6IV. All the info on them are legit, I check all of them on serebii's database and the dates don't match any powersaves, if you are interested.
    Oh cool! Thank you for the trade, then! Let me know if you'd like anything else, I'm always in the market for more Shinies. ;3
    Okay then we're good! I've got everything cloned so I'll hop on! Did you need yours cloned and sent back?
    Hey there, was just about to come on but forgot to ask if yer using XY or ORAS? Skytree Rayquaza has Dragon Ascent so it can't be received on XY unless I delete the move.
    Hi there Chase, long time no talk!! Ages ago we had a trade set up for several Shiny Rayquaza from me in exchange for some Shiny Kyushu Train events, and after all those ages I've finally managed to SR everything! I'm curious if yer still interested, at least in a few, as I am also still interested. @w@ Let me know, thank ye!
    Yeah, that'll work for me. I assume you'll be wanting a female Gastly or is a male fine? If you want a female I'll have to trade on Y and if you want a male I'll have to trade on AS :p
    Okay, cool! Umm, I was going to ask someone else to clone it but I think since you're the one who traded it to me in the first place, I should get another from you and give you something nice in return. Want a free 5IV moon ball Gastly or Dream Ball HA Gligar? :p I still have a ton left from my MMing and the posts in my giveaway thread have slowed down.
    Hi! I have a question. I traded with you for your Trick Room Ditto a while back, and I'm loving it! I was wondering if I'm allowed to have you or someone else clone it (just once so I can send one to 7th gen) or if you'd prefer it to be under a non-distribution rule.
    Hey Chase, Remeber I wanted a Seedot for MM breeding?

Your seedot is a proud father of an Shiny Seedot baby this day :)
    43th egg was a shiny seedot :D
    Hey, do you have some random seedots? I really need one, and I can offer alot of excellent poks for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…