• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh no, i ate a bad apple and had a really bad stomachache last night, so i didn't exactly write back... sorry. D: Happy Easter! :D

Astral: Fine.. and do you need to burp in her face like that? It's mean.
    Me: *eats it all* mmm. good.
    Hey TZ! Look, a new avatar, with captions. Do see~
    and what in the world is that down there o_o ??
    *gasp* Oh, honey......you shouldn't have!.....but i'm glad you did ;3 *kiss* ....it looks so yummy....

Because i'm sorta a teenager now, which means I get a bunch of emotional distress ;n;

Me: *sniff* Really?
    Zoro: *struggles to stay conscious*
    Just an old computer. I have a Dsi Xl, gameboy advance sp, a wii...band that is it apart from a phone and kindle. The end. I would like to get a 3ds cause they are removing flipnote hatena from the dsi and adding it to the 3ds, plus, I can tell the people of pokemon will start making banes solely for the 3ds. Boy do I drone on...
    Because introducing my ability, I thought it would be obvious. But anyways, talking to Jack and playing Dead Space will definitely help me.
    Pikachu: What?! Metal Shadow! Grr...... I...I have no choice! *His cheeks begin to spark a bit, showing his anger at Fawful*
    MK: Please, Pikachu, we don't wanna lose you!
    Lucario: He's right! What, are you crazy? You can't do this.
    Pikachu: .....I can't let someone defeat a friend... I'm going to bring you down, Bean! *Rushes to Fawful, slides and attacks with his tail*
    Sonic: ...What?! No..!
    Falco: Huh, a green bean? Are you kidding me? *Picks up his Blasters*
    TL: What the, "Dark Star"? Is that what R.O.B had inside?
    Shadow: You prick.... *Charges his Chaos Spear*
    I wasn't even supposed to be controlling YOUR mutants, I already HAD mutants in mind. Aliens/Monsters, whatever you want to call them. No, I don't want any more - never mind. I'll just play Dead Space to take my mind off of everything.
    Falco: Who threw you in the sea? Hm...it must be one of Tabuu's army...
    Pikachu: You're welcome, R.O.B. Good to have you back.
    Shadow: Of course he's powerful, if we had the Chaos Emeralds, then I could possibly fight him by stopping time with Chaos Control.
    Sonic: Hey! I can do that too.
    Shadow: Whatever. *Facepalms*
    Lucario: Hmph.......we're talking about an unbeatable enemy...
    MK: Right, right, he can't be destroyed, but if we find a way, we will.
    TL: Yes, that's true. We're like toys... I mean, trophies.
    Pikachu: I wonder how do we become trophies, I always think I'm one of the real Pikachu.
    Lucario: Except that you talk, so do I. This isn't Mystery Dungeon.
    Ruby: I should help him... but I can't be bothered. George?
    George: Help him, Ruby. You know you have to.
    Ruby: Ugh... FINE. *Taps the lion-fox things, then lifts her hands and the process follows as before* *Then begins rubbing his belly* It's an ability I've had since... well, whenever, but I only discovered it about a year ago. These aren't even supposed to be what I'm taming. Aliens and monsters are...
    George: *Shoots the other with dramatic accuracy, then walks off*
    Ruby: Satisfied? Good, 'cause we're leaving now.
    Ruby: Ah, this is perfect! DNA~! Gee, thanks boy! *Waves*
    George: Ruby...
    Ruby: *Turns to you* Shut your mouth you, you scared that thing into biting me. I can gain control of ANY mutant; if you hadn't of put him off, he'd have been just fine. *Turns to George* What a jackass... *Walks off*
    George: My apologies about her, though she's sorta right. Sorta. *Walks off after Ruby*
    Ruby: Oh, look at this... hmph, piece of cake, it's tiny.
    George: Indeed. Even I'd have little trouble takin' this one. And I don't HAVE your ability.
    Ruby: *Kneels down, lifts her hands towards the mutated thing* *Mutation stops moving and looks at Ruby, then strikes a defensive pose and not an attacking one* There's a good boy... or girl... whatever... *Softly touches it's head*
    Astral: Ha, you wish. here you guys go. *hands us the food* TEAM FLARE! GO FLARE GO! Wooo! :D
    Me: *starts eating quicker this time*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…