• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When she's in her Gigai then people can see her :D

Well you know what i mean with episode 2, right? When she holds out her hand for Ichigo to shake it and he's making a scene because he knows her.

Well, in the manga, the writing is in english and it says 'Make a scene and you're SO dead'
    Not to mention if it was Ichigo, then it would be rape because Rukia may be 150 (Though she has the appeareance and maturity of a 15-year old), but Ichigo's 15 so it would technically be rape.

Another thing from episode 2;

Remember when Rukia held her hand out and there was writing on it, do you know what it said?
    Dono was probably the equivalent of saying san or sama, just a Japanese connection word.

Plus, i don't think Ichigo feels anything for Rukia. It doesn't happen in the anime, but do you know when Rukia first appeared at Ichigo's school and they were in that secluded place talking about why she was there? In the manga it shows them going there and they both say something;

Rukia: Such a secluded place...what's on your mind, big boy?
    Ichigo: Don't say things like that, it's disgusting!

*coughcoughtalkinglikealsutcoughcough*
    Renji or Kaien seem more likely to me...

Then again, didn't Kaien die? I only know him from Youtube and with the episodes i'm only onto episode 22. But i ordered volumes 9 and 10 of the manga off Amazon a few days ago and, if my calculations are correct, they should arrive tomorrow.
    Yeah, but most people never go that far. One minute she's as loose as a stray cat, next thing she's tight as a clam's shell.

She needs to losen up, get drunk and get laid.
    Think about it;

When we first see her, she's serious as hell. After episode 2, she starts acting like a giddy schoolgirl (Which, technically, she IS), but after Renji nearly kills Ichigo, she goes all serious again when Byakuya turns up.
    Okay, is it me, or does Rukia go through some serious personality changes very frequently?
    I have played Path of Radiance loved it I abused Titania first try.

I own Sacred Stones
    but theother two were not released in Australia

Sacred stones i have not completed yet stuck on the last Chapter Erika keeps on dying. I have capped most of her stats and i keep on losing Seth i favoured him mostly the boss keeps on owning me! Emphriam is pretty good also i have partially capped him he is on level 16 forget which tier.. if he changes or not left it for two months.
    The guy was trying to tell everybody to stop bagging on dubs, because some noobs seem to think that all of them are bad when the majority of them are good.
    No I havent yet, but I will try and get it soon... I've been busy playing SD; im now on endgame, against Medeus. This chapter is hard, given all my team spread out; manaketes and Paladins everywhere...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…