• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm really sorry for this taking for ever. :( If you ever notice I'm online when you're, please PM me, so we could finally trade. ^_^
    Thats fine, I know what its like to have stuff like that. I hope you enjoy yourself. I'm in no major hurry to do the trade. Just let me know I will have the Zangoose to one side for you.
    Hi and sorry that this has taken so long (the trade.) I'm right now having a Christian camp so I'm afraid I can't trade on this week (not sure about the weekend). The camp is everyday from 9Am till 4Pm and then there're some socials; like today is one at 7PM. :(

I'm really sorry, but I hope we still can trade sometime.
    Hi. It has been a long time. I am great. I would ask to battle you or something but my wifi is broken. How are you?
    Sorry, but I really had to turn off the computer, because my mom can be really mad and she was coming soon.

Well good that it is ready, I try to wait patiently. ^_^
    I'm afraid I'm going away for a few days, in the early hours of this coming morning. I have the Zangoose ready to trade. I'm staying on for a while, so if you come back on I'll be ready.
    Okay, I'm not sure if I can be on anymore today, because my parents should come soon and they'll get mad if I'm still on computer, because actually, I have been on computer all the time today. :p (It's 19.05 here.)

So, if I'm not online then we should maybe try tomorrow.
    Ok, I'll try to come up with a nice one for you =D I'm setting off to come home now, I couldn't connect here. I'll trade as soon as I get back. I'll send you a message.
    I had to turn off the DS Lite, because its battery is almost empty, I will put it on to charge and then try to connect again. Oh, and I couldn't send a private message for some reason. Maybe the post started to be too long or something.

VM= visitor messaging

I meant a nickname for the Zangoose would be okay.
    Hi! ^_^ I'm on now. We may could try now. I may have to go eat (into kitchen) soon, but it won't take more than ten minutes, I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…