• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I have alot of hunts planned! I'm planning to finish the Unova trio by MMing Snivy and Oshawott. I also want to do a RE hunt with the shiny charm since I haven't tried it yet. I'm thinking about doing a Route-takeout quest and get everything shiny in route 18. I also wanna finish the pixie trio. There are also some other grass/water shinies I want for the CH including Lotad, Piplup, Oddish and probably more I can't think of. So yea, LOTS of hunting to do!
    Thanks a lot :) The resets really are a pain being just over a minute long but I wanna persevere and see this through since its the only Sinnoh starter I haven't got shiny and I don't I want the challenge of SRing it haha.

Again many congrats on shiny Diglett. For some reason I really love it's shiny form even though its only the nose that's different lol. I see you were talking about hunting Electrode by run away method and I'd strongly recommend it. It was probably one of my favourite hunts when I done it and the encounters add up really quickly!

Best of luck on you next hunts though :)
    Thanks! I'm really hoping this hunt stays below the odds. Good luck on your hunts as well! I've noticed you just got a Buizel for your BQ as well! Congrats!
    Yup, but I'm not motivated enough to hunt on it at the moment. I'll go back to it when I finish my current MM hunt. How are your hunts?
    Yeah, I'm feeling motivated now! Thanks! I'm gonna collect some more Eevee eggs on Soulsilver, I've only hatched 170 so far so I'd better keep going~
    Thank you! I've had a bit of a drought since January, but I'm gonna break it this month, I'm sure!
    Congrats on Rotom! ^_^ Haha, getting a shiny on April Fools Day must've felt awesome!
    Wow that was a amazing. But he picked the worst possible day to upload it hahaha. Unless it really is a joke ; ;
    Dang congrats on your shiny rotom! I'm sorry I'm really curious about the video you were talking about in the thread, do you have a link? I've been searching but I cannot find it ; ;
    Just saw that you got a shiny Pidgey a few days ago, so a late congrats on that awesome shiny! You've got a few shinies recently :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…