• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ohjeezitskim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratiez on the shiny Growlithe!!!
    Arceus repaid you fast for losing shiny Golduck xD
    Congratiez again on Growlithe :D
    Not sure, do you have BW2? If so you can super rod hunt for Lv1-100 magikarp or Gyarados :) I caught a Lv99 Magikarp but want the Lv1 and Lv100 XD
    The game has changed but Kuriboh has always been my favorite card :)
    Which Blue-Eyes? Is it the one from the original decks or the one that at the time no one could get a hold of? There are like 4-5 different blue eyes now that are all the same with different pictures though, and a bunch of dark magician, on a different note find any new shinies? :)
    I'm on a 4 month drought XP
    I'm gonna restart the search after I take a bike ride :3
    Do you still do yugioh? The card game sure has changed over the years 0_0 I still love Kuriboh, its my favorite card :)
    I'm trying to make an elemental hero deck but there's so many cards now that I don't remember what each one does anymore XD
    I will try later but for now I'm gonna try to make a new yugioh deck, I've been losing my game without practice XP
    Haven't been hunting lately cause nothing showed ever XP
    I should start hunting again tonight since I'm out of school now :3
    Yeah hopefully! Already it's been taking time away from my Volcarona SR D: So many projects and studying to do ; ;

Really, it's all about pushing yourself, and keepi going. In my case, I get really lazy, so art school has been really really helpful for me, pushing me to learn and such. I made so much more improvement in this past year then I ever did in the past 3 years hahaha ^ ^ I just really needed that motivational push. Practicing with reference pictures also really helps C:

Aw yeah, unless she went to a private school, teaching is a pretty low income job :C Which is really sad, teachers go through so much for us haha. Except when they are shitty, then they dont >:

She's in the 9th grade right? She is probably going to change her idea again haha. I rememember back in 9th grade, I wanted to do comics, then it changed to web designer in 10th grade, and very late 12th grade I decided to become an illustrator, and here I am!
    Still in the art area, but she will keep changing her idea, I mean it's waay to early to decide right now

Yeah some people here look down on me for shiny hunting and i'm all??? It's none of your business what I do with my time??? I do other things with my time too??? I just enjoy shiny hunting? God so rude.
    Yeah they can be hard when you dont understand them, but damn she was all "WOW YOU WASTE SO MUCH TIME DOING EV TRRAINING"
    It was funny I looked at her and was all "It only takes me 10 minutes"
    She shut up after that haha.

I haven't ev trained recently now that I think about it, better ev train my lilligant soon :O
    I haven't progressed at all since I'm in the last 2 weeks of school so I'm being piled on by all my projects. Luckily afterwards it'll be fine, so I'll continue my BQ from there ; w;

Oh that's where I am right now! Art school! Let me tell ya it's tough, the design program is really tough hahaha ; _; Hopefully you sister will be prepared for it? Because it's a completely different level from high school.
    Yeah I'm going in for game design, and while money is crap, i just enjoying drawing and gaming too much, might as well combine the two :p

D: Oh man that's weird, I eman i have a few pokemon friends here, but one is a pokedex collector, trying to fill up her pokedex, i'm known as the shiny hunter among the group ( haha ). Idk about my friend I mean she made fun of me for ev training
    Even though it is the most easiest thing to do . _.)
    Yeah dont worry I dont like bayleef either, or it's shiny. Thank god Meganium actually looks okay in shiny form though.
    I agree, James is the coolest dude in Team Rocket, and he has the best pokemon, trying to hug him but they end up hurting him :')

Oh wow seriously?! I'm pretty sure my sister stopped when I left for college, since I'm faraway from her she was able to develop. I think she was already developing as herself before hand, but needed me completely gonebefore she became she true self hahaha.
    But god my sister is turning /15/ this year, your sister does sound rlly immature oh wow

I could try, but I dont think she is that interested in the pokemon community, because all her other friends like pokemon, so she has her own little community there
    Omg I completely forgot about the chikorita in the anime. She was cute in chikorita form but when she evolved in bayleef.... 8T
    Ugh I hate that, when they follow you. Luckily my sister has stopped copying me but yeah D8

Yeah that is true, I could ask her, but she's probably very stubborn about it, because she kept insisting that the person was totally legit and therefore their pokemon are legit . _.) But yeah if she ever tried joining this community and boasting about how she got shinies from trade, she'll be shot down very quickly haha.
    I know right? Hahaha, but shiny chikorita is really growing on me, and I finally looked up Shiny meganium, and he looks like autumn! Autumn is my second favorite season so know I am A-okay with my shiny chikorita hahaha.

Right? I was getting her into shiny hunting, and she hatched a shiny vulpix after 24 eggs! Which was great, and she started going for trapinch, but then she started trading just to catch up to me??? I was all wat no. i haven't heard from her shiny expeditions, but apparently trapinch is still on break idk if she is still trying to get other shinies from trading.
    Right i told her that there is a highly chance they are hacked and she is all "naaah they are totally legit" - _-;
    Yeah I'm slowly getting impatient as well I might have to go back to hatching eggs or try chaining, I already got tired of doing random encounters for 30 min when I was dual hunting! Or it was probably the stress of the hw I had. Luckily today is my relax and do whatever I want day, so maybe after I get far enough in mystery dungeon, I'll just shiny hunt :p

That is true! Hahaha, maybe another foreign pokemon or something :p

Yeah I told her that, and she is all yeah w/e at least I dont have to hatch eggs for it. So irritating LOL oh well if she brings it up again i'll just tell her that in my mind her traded shinies will never count :p
    It honestly depends, some days I get really into it and i'm all YEAH SHINY STARTER YEAH LETS DO THIS and other day i'm just all "Lets try to get to 50 SRs and be done with this"
    I'm already at 301 because the first day i got really really into it and i had no homework to do pfft

Yeah me too! Even my teachers do, they wish they would raise the limits

Oh wow lame, so he disses on the way you hunt and then gives you hacked shinies
    Wow dude your so lame hacking shinies :U

I know one of my friends decided to turn the shiny hunting into a competition and she wants to catch up and surpass me, it's getting really really annoying.
    Normally I dont mind when you get a shiny in a trade but she has been trading for shinies "Just so she can catch up to me" and it's just...really irritating since I shiny hunted to get away from stress, not to have another competition. I dont mind if it's a competition hunting in the same area, but not to compete for WHO HAS THE MOST SHINIES
    Pfft that's silly!

I'm only just sring for now, but when i have copious of time, like this upcoming easter break, during my break time i will dual hunt on both games!
    it's just that the end of the year is coming up, and i have to make this amaaazing portfolio to get into my design program here in college.
    They only accept 60 people @ @

But yeah I actually dont mind which shiny starter i get! I prefer cyndaquil because it's my favorite starter, but all of their shinies look fantastic.
    Haha I know right? I must really be insane, going to 11k encounters @ @ Officially my longest hunt, let's hope nothing gets longer than that!

Heeyyy once I finish with reversal, and hopefully by then I would have finished college, I'm thinking about sring for cressalia than for a virizion. Oh man so many shinies so little time
    Man I hope he gave up or something hahaha because that is just silly! Everyone has their own way of hunting!

I'm thinking about doing slow SR on my soulsilver after I transferred all my legendaries to try and get a shiny cyndaquil or totodile, maybe start a badge quest in that game, it'd be a good excuse to restart it since I also want a shiny latios as well haha :3
    At the same time i might dual hunt inreversal mountain for any shiny, since all the shinies there are A+
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…