• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All done!

[IMG]
    Top - http://i44.*******.com/21b89w8.png
    Bottom - http://i40.*******.com/eipd0n.gif

:)
    August 28th, 9:32 PM Us Mountain Time.

-Another 2 slots are about to open in the clock shop. Best of luck!
    Sorry, it was set so I couldn't private message you. So I'll have to post here~

August 23rd - 10:14 AM Mountain Time.

2 slots are just about to open up, hurry and grab them if you can~

If you miss them, I'll be immediately working on another two as well, so unless I get dragged out to watch a movie again, another couple should open in just about another hour. So watch for those as well.

Have a great day.
    Don't worry, I just ask this to everyone to check. Only one time I didn't accept, they didn't answer back within a few days.
    Just a note: Stuff inside spoiler counts as part of your sig. And you'll definitely get infracted for your current sig.
    It's o-

Hey, I was ty-

go away, you're the one that no one likes!

I'M THE ONE THAT NO ONE LIKES? YOU'RE MOST CERTAINLY THE ONE THAT NO ONE LIKES

The **** is wrong with you, you weren't even the one I was saying that too originally!

Wait, I'm so confused. Who's who?

You're you, I'm me. Wait, or am I me? D:

WILL EVERYONE SHUT THE **** UP?

NO!

YES!

I still can't figure out who's who :I
    It was. It's a shame they didnt keep going with the series.

And thanks! I noticed the watch. Im always looking for more watchers.
    Thank you, stranger I've never met before!

Ah, the Bionicle? I've had a few people mention it to me, but only maybe 2 or 3.
    I loved it too.

It's been a while since I read it and I've read some books in between, but the first one, Eragon or Inheritance, were my favorite, more so the latter. The Eragon/Inheritance series was probably my favorite book series I've read to date.
    giving you a heads up, I think your sig might be too big. I'd suggest you check in the sig check thread (in the newbie lounge) to be safe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…