• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh, that may be so, but then again my fic isn't entirely original, even if it is a parody of sorts and new scenes and what-not.

...let's just say we're both fantastic and leave it at that. ;)

My fic will probably quicken up somewhat now... seeing as that was also the case in Colosseum. Ah, Pyrite Cave, how long you took...

And... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Yeah, been much happier than I was a couple of months ago.

Except for the fact that I haven't been writing/updating in a while...

How 'bout you?
    Shhsh! That's WAY more than what I've done. Don't make me think how much longer it'll take me to finish it and what age I'll end up... :(

Sounds interesting to here as well. Tell me when it's ready and I'll take a gander. :)
    D: THAT'S TOO SLOW. GET TO WORK NOW! :p

And cheers, nice to hear. (Although mine sure ain't as good as some by a long way). That chaptered idea I've mention I'll probably not focus on/release until my main current one is done. BUUUUUTTT I will say, as it may interest you - a character of certain importance will be a... Kirlia. -_- It was the one that seemed to fit - actually, the idea refused to go with any other Pokemon for some reason.

I might do one or two one-shots first though as well in-between chapters. I've recently got the next four chapters plotted out quite nicely.

Enough about my attempts! GET TO WORK ON YOURS NOW!
    By projects... well, part of it are school-related... but not assignments. Now, mostly revision, and my sotware major project which shall be fun to do, and due in a bit under an entire year - but I'd like to do some stuff on that during the spare time so I won't have to rush it later.

But I did mean 'projects' as in 'not-school-related projects'. ;) Like fanfics I suppose, (have so many ideas ATM... including one which is a chaptered one and completing itself in my head...). And then some. :)
    But you ARE a soap character. That computer you are using? There's a hidden camera right there, for instance.

Pity to hear that, though. *gives a 'feel-better' pastry* Life has its ups and downs... and deep downs... but you and your friend will get by. Meanwhile, take it out on those neighbours of yours.

I do hope to use my time wisely... I have a large number of projects though. >_< You make the most out of the time you have as well, mind. :) SPARE TIME FOR ALL!
    I don't believe it's easy to escape noisy neighbours. >_< You should throw your Christmas present wrapping paper at them. :p

At least it's the holidays, which means spare time. XD
    And a belated Merry Christmas/rest-of-the-year to you too! I had a decent time, especially food-wise. :D

How about you?
    Well, I feel like I'm not worthy of being a mod anymore, so I asked for a resignation.

That pretty much sums it up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…