• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Morpher01
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ouch, that's gotta suck. In-general I'm just quite a fan of Druddigon, its design looks like a 4-year-old's block creation come to life and I how it isn't as "epic" as other Dragon-type Pokemon. The Shiny form looks great imo and Iris owns one in almost every canon, so that's a plus for me.
    you have a really nice team man, it was a good game indeed :)
    i feel kinda bad using chomp and cress so im trying to play more with the other 4 xD
    I would be in a big mess if you could pull of your strategy... its scary man o-o
    Okay, that's fine.

Wait, he contacted you and told you I had a problem with his group? What did he claim I said? Because he sent the same thing to me claiming he had heard that 'several vets' had a poor opinion of them which he learned about through a PM from one of them, which he showed me some of the contents of but refused to name the sender. I told him I did not have an opinion on his group and that the mystery person who sent the PM was rude to him.
    Lol, well, sounds like you're having fun then!
    Let's see, I've been playing Castlevania III and Shadow of the Ninja for the NES. I'm trying to get a hold of some of the Megaman titles and Contra for that too. On the SNES, I've been playing Megaman X 3 (I beat it, too!) and I just popped in Super Metroid but I haven't (re)played it yet. I'm trying to get Demon's Crest (which is bloody impossible) and Castlevania IV for that. On the Sega, I've been playing a game called Beyond Oasis. Not really serious about finding new games for my Sega, at this point. On my Playstation, I've been playing Final Fantasy VII. I'm on the last disc, just trying to grind up a bit so I'm prepared to fight Sephiroth. Finally, Dad's letting me keep his PS3 in my room for awhile, so I'm occasionally using that to play some Bioshock. And that's just when I have time for some games, I work and stuff too.

So yeah. Haven't had time for my Badgequest or team building lately. :p
    Not too bad. Kind of taking a break from Pokemon for now, though. I've been playing a bunch of NES and SNES games recently, actually. How about you?
    lel, I'm just being sarcastic.

Really though, the progression really isn't all that hard to put together once you realize that A) there was a timeskip between DP191 and BW001 made evident by Ash not spending any on-screen time in Pallet Town, and B) Jessie, James and Meowth were in Team Rocket headquarters in BW001. The people who really rabidly hate them now are just using the "it happened instantly!" argument as justification.
    Most of their part in DP191 explains it, plus the beginning of BW001. They were trained at the Team Rocket headquarters in the timeskip, it's just not explicitly said.

Of course, if you hate me now because of what I said, feel free.
    I'm guessing you didn't read the whole team. No, mine doesn't have those pokemon.
    Yes, Prism Scale, that's it.

I don't think it would look like Skyla if it was Flying. It would probably have cloud motifs and wings on its back.
    For some reason I don't think Nympheon would be used, personally.

People are predicting a trade evolution with the Marvel Scale, I've seen.
    I'm not sure yet. I'll just have to wait and see if I've got enough drive to train up some new Pokemon. They've really been releasing these tournaments really fast, and it's kind of wearing me out, to be honest. x) Let me know how your team works out!
    Hey! So the International Challenge is over, rankings are out, and I finally have time to go ahead and work on this. So, what I need is for you to go ahead and check the Post-Tournament Thread and let me know
    1. If your team is correct.
    2. Your Win/Loss Ratio
    3. Your Final Score
    4. Your Ranking

Thanks for your help! Trying to finish this up before the next tournament. Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…