• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh i don't need to change it...i have a account with my boyfriend thats why we came up with the name together XD
    ahhhh i see thats cool i can't change to my psn name cuaz its kinda linked with a double account which really wouldn't fit me anyway >.>
    oh cool and nah i deleted awhile ago XD i was a big april fools prank for my friends and my guild members :p
    i post in the X and Y discussions
    and i don't get spam cuz i post things that contribute to the conversation lol
    No new games have come out except for the new PMD game, and I was behind in it, there is only one thread for it, and I was sure I'd read spoilers left and right, so I paid no attention to it.
    haha, thanks...

I'll probably post a fair amount more than I do now in Pokemon discussions once XY come out... I don't like to continue to speculate the same thing for months, and I haven't seen much to comment on so I don't post in there much...

And a lot of times unless I can give a good opinion I just don't say anything... haha
    I really like Snivy.. I wasn't paying attention to Pokemon on the Internet then, just playing on my DS, so I didn't know who most people liked.

I really like Zorua... I really really like Zorua and Zoroark.
    I like Chespin.. I don't love him. But I like him.

Froakie is good.. not much to say about him.

Fenniken is okay-to-good...

Their evolution will play a huge role in who I chose, but if I had to pick now, it's Chespin for me.
    I think Sylveon is okay.. I don't love it's design, but I don't hate it either. I've read someone sarcastically say someone's five year old daughter drew it.

It definitely looks feminine, but I don't hate it. If it has good typing / moves I'd use it in a heartbeat.

What's your opinion on the starters?
    Haha, I bet she'd be happy to see you beat him.

If she's asking for help that's good sign she really likes Pokemon.. haha
    I guess it's because I had Reshiram first and grew fond to him. My brother wanted Zekrom and I was leaning to Zekrom a little more, mainly because he was an Electric-Dragon type, my two favorite types.

You gave your sister your Rayquaza? Do you start games over from time-to-time, or no?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…