• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I couldn't be on all day, it turns out my wi-fi wasn't working and I spent my whole morning trying to fix it. And I had something that took up my whole afternoon. I'll stay on for a while and wait, and if not i'll be on tomorrow morning. I still have your Porygon2 and the Dubious Disc ready to trade.
    And I gave you the wrong fc too: please use this one 4597 5634 1899
    I calculated the IV's here they are: 31/4/21/31/0/31 the 31's are in HP, Special Attack, and Speed. I have it ready with the dubious disc, do you want to trade now?
    here's my fc: 2578 4239 5428
    Yeah I have a dubious disc and I finished EV training it 252 spa/252 sp/6 hp but its at level 35 now. I'll look for you tomorrow so we can hopefully make a trade.
    Definitely, i'll get back to you when I finish. So does this mean you'll take Porygon2 for Infernape? (if so can you nickname it Infernape with lowercase letters)
    I've only trained it in special attack but i know for sure it has about 200-252 EV's for that stat. I also have all TM's if you want any.
    I also have LEVEL 25 (slightly touched, but EV trained) MODEST PORYGON2
    Please get back me even if you're not interested so i don't have to waste my time.
    Hey I sent you a message yesterday about your Infernape. I'm really interested. Sorry I don't have a lot to trade for, but something i forgot to mention is the PokeRus virus. Maybe it would help you with your EV training, and i'd be willing to trade one of my pokerus pkmn for Infernape. I can also trade 2 for 1 and I have a few egg move pokemon. Please message me back.
    Jolly Glameow's IV:s 3/11/12/22/22/11
    Adamant Nidorinos IV:s 12/13/15/1/15/0

Will trade one for starf + lansat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…