• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Look, if it gets too hard, I'm willing to drop the Happiny. I've come up with some better ideas after a lot of thinking.

Also, on second thoughts, I'd like to change up the Magnemite's IVs.

New IV Spread: 31/26/31/30/31/30

Thanks. I'll have the full list of Pokemon soon.
    Okay... I haven't thought out all of them, but if you want a head start on one, here it is:

Magnemite

Modest Nature
    Ability: Sturdy
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Thank you. =)

With the particular strategy that I'm using? Almost everything! My Sableye needs to switch out immediately after making its move.

Alright, I'll tell you what I need in a few minutes.
    Thank you very much. =)

I'm sorry if I'm sounding greedy. The Pokémon Regional Videogame Championships are this Sunday, and I just realized that Eject Button only works with contact moves (as opposed to all attacking moves).
    Not only is PokeRus acceptable, it's welcomed. =) I just love that little virus.

Hmm... I have no more of THAT Manaphy. However, I do have one that is level 1, flawless, Timid, AND Shiny. Is that acceptable?
    I'll see if I still have any... however, when we look at the ratio, I'm giving you a flawless Event Legendary Pokemon in exchange for a flawless regular Pokemon. Running 1 for 1 on that wouldn't exactly be fair on my side of the deal. Would you agree that three non-legendary RNGs would be a fair deal for the Manaphy?
    Yes, I believe all our messages took place in my trade shop, although I can't remember off the top of my head what it was for. I believe it was a DWF holding a Leftovers plus an egg with egg moves.
    Like a Chansey or a Pineco or something.

Hmm... so you can't RNG breed. Do you do RNG Wild Encounter?

RNG breeding is my main interest...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…