• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm... I have some idea of what you're talking about. The shifting of the frames depicting each image of the game decides what the random number generator comes up with. So... the RNG reporter is offering you a certain range of frames with a certain chance of picking the right one?

Hey, will you be done in about an hour and a half to two hours? I'll be at the library by then.
    Are you using Apple or Windows? I've heard it's easier in Apple.

Yeah, I read it. Putting it into practice is a bit tougher, though.
    They all carry different levels of EV training services.

Sweet! Darn, you're quick.

Yeah, that kind of helped... sort of. XD

Thanks for the advice. =)
    Wow! You've finished Pineco, too? Just Togepi now?

Yes, I spent a lot of time on it... but it was SO worth it. It would normally take me an HOUR AND A HALF to fully EV train a Pokémon... and since I have a really hard time keeping count, I usually end up pulling 255 EVs in each stat (depriving me of the 6 EVs needed to boost one last stat by a point). So, yeah, it was worth it.

How'd I get a Black Dojo, you ask?

... *Groans* Luck. Luck, and a heck lotta more time. I couldn't find anyone over Wi-Fi who had a copy of Black that'd give a Dojo, so I just waited until an NPC fan (Anselmi) showed up in my Avenue and offered his services.

I'm considering opening an EV training service. Some people would jump at that. What do you think?
    Yay! How's the progress looking?

I've invested a lot of time in my Join Avenue (now called SHB Avenue). It was boring, tedious, and took a long time, but my work finally reached fruition about two weeks ago. I now have AT LEAST one of each type of Dojo (I have two Black 2 Dojos, two White 2 Dojos, one Black Dojo, and one White Dojo), and they're all fully leveled up.

Using them in the correct way, I can now have any Pokemon fully EV trained in 5 minutes or less.

It took a long time, but it was worth it. It's also quite expensive, but beating up the Athletes in the Nimbasa Stadiums and sweeping through the Elite Four while holding an Amulet Coin quickly earns the cash back.
    Oh, yeah. Whoops... heh, heh...

Yeah, today will (probably be) the best opportunity to trade, so let's both hope this doesn't take too long. =)

Say, you have a copy of Black 2, right? What'd you do with your Join Avenue? What's the main thing you do with it?
    Porygon and Chansey are done? Sweet! That means just Pineco and Togepi left.

Just wondering, why will Togepi be the hardest? Is it because of the 7:1 male-female ratio?
    Say, did you get my VM?

Hey, do you think that you'd be able to finish the RNGs in about 7 hours or something like that? My dad said that he might be able to take me to the library today, so I could trade then).

(There'll be an award of a Masterball if you can do it by then.)
    No worries, s'all right.

Alright, for my last Pokemon... I'd like a Pineco.

Pineco
    Relaxed Nature
    Ability: Sturdy

IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/0

Is it doable?
    I might be going to the library tomorrow, so it'll be a perfect time to trade. The Manaphy will be waiting. =)

Okay. You can go to sleep now if you want. I'll think up my last Pokemon and tell you tomorrow.
    Oops, sorry about the late response. I was reading comics.

WOW, that was stupid of me. How'd I forget its Ability?

Porygon's Ability should be Trace. Thanks. =)

Okay, let me think about the last one... (because three are down already, unless Happiny isn't happening).
    Excellent. If you haven't gotten started on it yet, you can cancel the Magnemite.

Alright, here are the stats needed for the Porygon and Togepi:

Porygon
    Modest Nature
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31

Togepi
    Modest Mature
    Ability: Serene Grace
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves (if not too inconvenient for you): Nasty Plot
    Oh...

1) I didn't know Magnemite could breed
    and
    2) I thought that you were catching it from the Viribank Complex.

Well! The fact that you can RNG breed makes matters and choosing much simpler.

Can you breed Porygon and/or Togepi?
    Breed the Happiny? I thought you couldn't RNG breed.

Well... I need the same HP (Fire) and its Base Power needs to be 70. The spread I gave should do that. If you would like to use a different spread, run it by me first, please. I'll consider it and see if it fits what I need.
    Yeah, I'm using Sturdy. I don't want it killed by Earthquake before it even has a chance to do its stuff.

Did you see the new IV spread?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…