• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, TVD starts again next week, I think. God, I hate those sudden breaks they take
    I suck at metaphors
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure she will get back her humanity at some point. But I hope they won't cure her. besides, Klaus will only pop in and take her for his stupid hybrids anyway
    I see what you mean, but I was only a bit sad it was Carol. It could be sheriff Forbes instead. (But then Caroline lost both her parents..)
    He puts up a bad-boy image while underneath, he's really a big caring guy that want the best for as many as possible. at least that's the impression I get from him
    Nah, she just want a normal life. I can understand that, even though, if I were her, I wouldn't even dream of it. lol
    I was so happy when she turned a vampire, and when I heard there was a slight possibility of a cure, I just went "Of course! We cannot have the awesome main vampire running around bringing awesomeness to the show now, do we?"
    Yeah, he's a different person to manage. no doubt he's the selfish one of the series. I hated him when he killed Carol
    Well, like I said: Damon is Damon. He just do whatever he does, and we get a clear vision of how regretfull he might be.
    Everyone just take advantage of, and exploits Rebekah. I always feel sorry for her, and she's the only one with an actual goal with hopes for her own future
    That's true, but I hate her whiny attention-whöre attitude. I hope Stefan and Damon fail to cure her, though it's just obvious that they'll succeed
    Yeah, Klaus and Caroline's cute together, and I like how he've softened up over the past seasons. Damon is just Damon. lol. Like him with Elena better than Stefan. He looked good with Rebekah, as no one else seem to care about her
    Could very well be. My god, she's so much more awesome now!
    Though, I still like Katherine better. lol
    If you were reffering to the sig. It's from an episode in season 2, where Klaus compelled Katherine to stay at his appartment.
    There were no new episode this week
    Well if you ever fancy a chat you know where to find me.

It's a shame about time differences though.
    Crobat?

Ow before i forget... The song lyrics are the ending part of jb's baby... Minus rabbit hole of course..
    Symbolism? What are you... Illuminati?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…