• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, well to me, you kinda sounded Hispanic when we were talking yesterday.
    Well, okay then. I won't be able to get the other Pokémon to you tonight, but hopefully I'll get them tomorrow afternoon.
    I figured most Canadians sounded like they were British. Or do you just think everyone sounds British?
    You should check, as that would save us having to clone one Pokémon. Also, registration for the April International Challenge should be open now.
    Oh well thats my new fc since I'm playing b2 on my 3ds now XD
    My 3ds code is 4725-8753-8888.
    When you were putting questions marks constantly when I told you to stop, and when I said I wasn't going to talk to you?
    I start to wonder if she sounds like the stereotypical Canadian.
    Ah, well if you can't, I guess I can always breed new versions of the Pokémon. You wouldn't happen to still be able to download clones of the Sableye I had you clone a while back would you?
    Well, I'm pretty sure Tini is from Canada, so me sounding Canadian to her would be appropriate.
    I see. There should be no problem in mixing Pokémon around. Also, a friend and I want to be able to use very similar teams for this wi-fi competition, and I wasn't sure if you'd be willing to possibly clone half the Pokémon we were going to use.
    Maybe I should try to act like a stereotypical Canadian and add eh? to the end of my sentences.
    They should all be at least level 50. Any Pokémon you use that are over level 50 will become level 50 during the battle, but those at level 50 will stay at their current level.
    I don't know if it's possible to do them all at the same time.
    Well, I believe registration opens at about 5 PM PDT. You might want to register as soon as you can since there are only 25,000 spots available for non-Japanese players.
    Well, I could try to sound British the next time if we talk again, although it might sound more like a Scottish or Irish accent.
    Also, I found it funny we were talking about how they should give out berries like the Salac Berry, and it just so happens the April International Challenge awards players with a Salac Berry.
    Ah, I kinda want to try voice chatting with Tini sometime. And apparently, Iowans must sound like British people now (Tini said you said I sounded like I had a British accent).
    Well, okay then. Goodnight Leaf.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…