• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    basically my favorite bands are one half one subgenre of rock and the other half is another subgenre

one half consists of stuff like Sum 41 , Bowling for soup , The Offspring , and Sugarcult .
    the other half is stuff like Killswitch Engage , All That Remains , Underoath , August Burns Red . stuff like that

those are what my absolute fave bands consist of however i enjoy some other rock bands but i don't really like anything that's not rock really .
    ----------
    We have a lot of music in common.
    If you have any sort of inclination to give rap a try, I'd be willing to give you a few recommendations that wouldn't be as... abrasive, I guess? That seems to be the type of sound you don't like, maybe.

Up for it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…