• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I only have a near perfect naive 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibat as the father, Mother is Jolly Gale Wings x/31/x/x/x/31 not sure what else, not getting very good ivs with destiny knot on Noibat and everstone on fletchinder
    Lol I actually have an adamant ditto, the poke ball that's passed down is only from the mother not father, IV's can be passed down with destiny knot or power item :3
    Lol I actually have an adamant ditto, the poke ball that's passed down is only from the mother not father, IV's can be passed down with destiny knot or power item :3
    I'd really like to be a video game designer or some day work for GameFreak if possible, low chance of that happening but still could rarely happen :3
    Our school days can be confusing but this is my schedule, we have 7 class periods 6 a day each day we alternate our classes so that the next day the class we didn't have we have first and the class we had last skips, we have a 14 day system days 1 through 14 my classes are
    A Block: Applied Communications, basically english
    B Block: Marketing
    C Block: Freshmen US History (cause I failed it freshmen year)
    D Block: ASR academic support remediation we call it all star reta*ds for some reason
    E Block: I have foods for healthy living ironically enough we make cake, bread, pasta, and cupcakes)
    F block I have either Gym or Health which are both kinda bothersometimes
    G Block: Pre-Calculus and Trig

Yeah it can get confusing, I have all CP Glades though, basically lower IQ clases -_- kinda offending but still sets us up so we can try to pass ot flounder and sink XP

I'm struggling a little bit now but only have to wait til I think May 22nd then I'm outta there :)
    Sorry to hear :/ my shops almost dead, I'm almost out of high school almost done with my drive times for drivers ed and thus almost have my licence so with just 24 school days left I'm psyched :)
    You need to ask someone who mods the Trade Shops forum. The moderators handling a forum are generally listed near the bottom, below the thread listings for the forum.
    Ah, sorry, I don't have mod powers there.
    Every section of the forum has a list of mods at the bottom, try one of those
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…