• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ever looked at dman dustin or shiny charizard's avatar, no one ever copies that. they are using it for quite sometime. Dont know why people copy us that much. Maybe we have got a lot of fans in here.
    Hey buddy. Sorry it took me so long. I almost lost my pearl version. I was working and had to get ready for my final exam. I am starting to trade tomorrow around 9:00pm after my trig exam. I'll pm you later for more info.
    Yeah, Plat is cool, I used Ash's current team and they kicked butt, Now Im just trying to get all the BF symbols
    It will be a little while because I will make it home late. But I will tell you when I am ready.:)
    Forgot to ask. Did you enjoy your pokemon platinum? I am starting with Turtwig because I want a Torterra.
    Well I will be home by Thursday and see if I can get through the internet. Hopefully I can cause I will love to trade. Just give me names and I will get them.
    Here is some of the pokemon I will trade:
    Roserade
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Swampert
    Gardevoir
    Umbreon
    Sceptile
    Gliscor
    That is just some of them.:3
    Everything's okay over here. I just bought Pokemon Platinum last Friday. Just started the game ( due to many assignments I had to do)with Turtwig since I have Infernape in Diamond. I plan to trade my pokemon to platinum after finish many events in platinum.
    Hey red2000. Staravia finally evolving into Staraptor. It is about time though; it should have been a Staraptor since the 3rd gym. Oh well, one more pokemon to go, Chimchar.
    where is everyone getting those cool pics that people have drawn like thishttp://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=107398http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=100296 because ive seen them in alot of post and i want some
    Well after you beat the E4, you can get Eevee and evolve it into a powerful pokemon.Lol But you have to make sure if it has the right nature.
    I am not in a hurry.Lol I had just wondered if you had any of those. I do have a Kingdra, Breloom, and many other pokemon you might want.
    No problem. Is there any other pokemon that you are interested in? I could give you Gliscor, I always change my team around anyways. Name them and I can find them because I did a lot of migration.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…