• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Due to your inactivity in the Assassin's Alliance clan, I am kicking you off of the war team. If you wish to rejoin you will have to prove your worth by being more active
    you remember that issue we talked about before? the inactivity one? please be more active in the clan or im going to have to kick you off the team. it boils down to more than just idle chitchat. you have no clue when we have a war if we dont tell you, which is wrong. you dont know your opponent if we dont tell you either. please be more active, both on serebii and on smogon
    Hey we have a tournament that were doing if you wanna participate click the tournaments link in my signature
    Hey, you wont be subbed out, but in the future try and stay active, both on smogon and serebii. be sure to get your battle done as quick as possible. if you are having network problems or something, let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…