• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What? She already did that!?

Eh, it sort of is. I'm just saying that ours is pretty much a tent on wheels. And you still camp out in the middle of nowhere, so why isn't it?
    It wouldn't hurt to try. If he changes it, you get an even larger advantage, and if not, you're still ahead. I'm in my final quarter and you at half.
    It's something I really should do, so I continue to do it.

Lol, you've got me there, I do love Seels...

I see you got an account already! I think it'll get more active, hopefully when we do these little special episodes it'll start to get more attention from the increased activity, and more people will join and we can start the main thing.
    I definitely have to say Eevees is by far my favorite. It's my precious child, and I won't dare let it go.
    Well, we don't currently have a PMD RPG, but the RPs here are really different from the ones on PCTGO.
    Yes, I do RPG in Serebii. I'm currently in Cross x SN, S P I R I T, RE:The Eevee's that Bind, and planning a Mother RPG.
    Yea, I'm Lost-Sama over there :3.

Though, most of that stuff is old. My two current ones are in my siggy
    It would probably increase my liking of it as well, because to be quite honest I don't care for going to church as much as I should...

Yeah, I'm pretty content with my school year the way it is now.

Awesome! Seals are so cute... well maybe not cute, per say....lol
    Yeah sorry about that I've been under the weather a lot this winter and spring. I should have the next round done this evening.
    I wish I had something like that at my church, we really don't have much music at all...

I get out June 7th, I think. Lit only gets out that early though because he goes back in August, right?

I don't think it rained yesterday for me, so I guess it turned out okay for you?
    Oh, so you didn't already have one... Ok. Honestly, I don't expect it to get "active" for some time yet. Even when it does get active, it's not one of those that really requires you to be there every second of the day. It mostly goes at your own pace, one of the things I was aiming for, actually.

Umm, that's the second time you've corrected me for the exact same thing, I think. Must be a bad habit.

Camper camping this time. But it might as well be a tent...
    Well, technically they're honors classes, but it'll turn into AP classes later on.

Yup, pretty much
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…