• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The first round will start when I have enough people to do it. I will be posting a thread in the tournaments section soon.
    Yo. Do you want to join a tourney that I'm organising?

To get your team, you have to pick a RMT as the team that you use for that round. The RMT would have to be recent (AKA first 1-3 pages).

There will be 16 people in this tournament. In the first two rounds, you will pick a RMT thread, PM me the link, and this will be your team for the first two rounds. Although if you like you can use a different ream for the second one.

If you make it to the Semis and finals, you will chose a RMT of the person that you go up against in the match. If your opponent hasn't posted any RMT's you are able to use one of your previous ones from earlier on.

So that's the details. I would be honoured of you join it.
    of course how could i be so foolish and everyone knows that mixape carries ''Fast Rock' the new rock proirity move with a bajillion base power. um yup, what time suits u?
    Yea, now he WILL use Naive because he looked like a fool. Thanks again for saying I'm clever. ^_^
    ----------
    JRC you're clever
    ----------
    Thanks. Any specific reason for randomly saying I'm clever in Reno's thread? Just wondering.
    Hi, how you've been doing? I was asking myself what has been happening with you that I don't see you as much now. So... what happened? I'm trying to help the CRMT to be what it once was and I'll need as much help as I can get, and you are a valuable asset due to your knowledge.
    Hi, how you've been doing? I was asking myself what has been happening with you that I don't see you as much now. So... what happened? I'm trying to help the CRMT to be what it once was and I'll need as much help as I can get, and you are a valuable asset due to your knowledge.
    Most of it may be unwarranted, but a small part past of a long gone expertise.

I'm just here for the lulz. Proper introductions at your discretion if you wish so.
    Indeed I have. Such powers are both a blessing and a curse.

Shall you report me to Raito? Or perhaps Misaki? Maybe Reno, as he would surely do something about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…