• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pirate555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The event was pretty simple. You just turned on your DS and went to mysery gift and you got the Shaymin event in your game, then you just had to go to the pokemart where there was a delivery man who gives it to you.

In other words, it was free and easy =P
    Nothing! I'm not homosexual! I'm not a ***. Just when you said 'weird surprises' that's the weirdest you could get.

----------

Wow............things you brits get up too.......cutting their friends eyes out........

---------

*gasp* But dats the same rank as you! I couldn't and will not accept this.
    Ohhhhhh *disappointed* That certainly would give you the willys though.....on a dark and stormy night........you look out the window and...............aaaah....you're own bloody face.

--------

Churz, s'pose this is high praise coming from the captain.
    Ah okay I see. I guess that desk will collapse some day since you built it. =P Kidding,

We're all liking it. =D But I'm having doubts.

Meh, I don't like politics. But I'm sure you will have fun with it.

But that's so much work. I'm getting scared. D=

What kind of birthday stuff did you get?

Pair of birthday boxers.
    Yes that was a dive...
    You can place a donkey vote as long as you get checked
    No, Just hot or Mild.

Tatiana
    Cricket seasons over. I finished as captain though with an average of 72 (thanks to 3 not outs) and a win lose record of 4-1. Bloody brilliant

-----------

Weird surprises? I'm drawn to male stripper for some reason!

----------

I've been a lot, lot better. I'll PM you the news.
    *salutes*

-------

It's been a while, Cap'n!

---------

Happy belated birthday too! *hugs, throws confetti etc.* 18 eh?
    Of course April birthdays are the best! Beginning of spring and even though there is quite a bit of rain thrown into the mix, it always results in those beautiful May flowers. n_n My day was good, and sorry about not responding to your last message but I hope that all of your plans went just as planned if not better! :D
    There's no way I could do that. But you should have enough light coming from the screen though, right?

You'll do great. I'm sure you always do. But good luck, anyway.

I'm sure this site could help you. ^_^ Well, I hope they remake them and they wouldn't have that problem.

*tries to resist a sex joke on that comment* ^^;;

I'm fine. Having fun with Rebecca and I got a new phone cause the buttons wouldn't work on the other.

And how are you?

Pair of birthday cakes.
    Oh, man. Lucky I had like zilch homework to do over the last two days, but once it's 7:00 I have to go and face death itself... damn.

Yeah, 3 miles is pretty tiring. What's worse is that the summer holidays over here are joined by humidity from hell itself to the point that you can practically taste the heat, so it's getting pretty bad enough as it is... Gonna fire that asswipe sometime in the future, before next month I hope.
    Pokemon Platinum is so fun! You get your own Villa later in the game and areas have been improved. Why can't I be in Pokemon! :0

I brought a torchic to pokemon platinum through my emerald game. I trained it to a blaziken! :)
    So it's common knowledge that you smell, is it? Does it mean smell bad in generel or in a 'you constantly letting off silent-bud-deadlies' sort of way?

The second seems more likely if you ask me.

You need to control your bodily functions...
    Sounds like some good stuff there then! ^_^ But 2000 acres of endangered rainforest??! Thats an unusual pressie! What are you going to do with it?

I think I'll have a go at EV training when Platinum comes out. So I'll do some research till then :)

I'm glad you like them, whats your fave one? (its fine, I'm open to critique) I like drawing Origin Giratina because the tentacall are fun to draw :D If you like, name your favourite pokemon and I'll draw it for ya (of course I'll make sure I finish it :p)
    ~*Shadey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…