• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's alright, it doesn't hurt to remind people here and there about courtesy like that.

I have noooooooo idea what my least favorite is besides the Klinklang family.
    Everyone gets computer issues. It's understandable.

I was planning on it, but then you brought it up. That makes me fall back a little since it makes me think your priorities lie in becoming friends to make the list grow.
    It's okay.

How am I exactly? Did you run into some bad stuff xD?

Ah, I see. So it's a bit of a challenge. Hmm.
    And Kinklang. UGH. (Having computer issues?)

It was jinxed before you jinxed it.

Huh. Interesting. Kinda like a Let's Play when you ask people for Pokémon suggestions.
    And Kinklang. UGH. (Having computer issues?)

It was jinxed before you jinxed it.

Huh. Interesting. Kinda like a Let's Play when you ask people for Pokémon suggestions.
    I like the fifth gen now xD (though not all of the Pokémon).

Chances are that's going to happen :/.

What's a Scramble?
    I came up with the story months before the fifth generation was revealed (early 2010). I also boycotted the fifth generation for a whole year after it came out to the States, and by the time I got to playing it this last Christmas, I'm already up to chapter 19 with a few more chapters to go. So it's too late to incorporate them into the story.

I hope so, too. We were promised his return, dammit.

I have no idea at the moment. Gonna try not to repeat my team on White (Samurott, Leavanny, Liepard, Swoobat, Simisear, and Druddigon).
    Arceus shows up once. And before you ask, no, there are no Unova Legendaries present.

8'(

My brother lost his Emerald and Sapphire years ago XD. Since the previous list was typed up when I woke up, I got Black 2 for my birthday present today, so there's that. I've just barely reached the Ranch and caught and Azurill and Riolu in addition to my Snivy, so I haven't gotten very far.
    I thought so |3. Awww, thanks. I really am happy I thought up the story and wrote it the way it is. It was very daring of me, I could have very easily gotten a lot of hate-mail because of its concept. I've gotten a few, but I otherwise don't regret it, and I feel it's one of the best choices of my life.

There's just a lot of things wrong with it, and to make it worse, he's being played by a woman in the Japanese version. Just... why :(?

Um... this'll be long.

- Yellow (broken and dead)
    - Silver (battery dead)
    - Ruby (clock not working)
    - LeafGreen
    - Diamond
    - SoulSilver
    - White
    - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue and Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
    - Pokémon Stadium
    - Pokémon Snap (missing)
    - Pokémon Puzzle League
    - Pokémon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire
    Yes, I'm sure of that. ;o Then, I'll go eighth.

Emboar, Zebstrika, Gothitelle, Dragonite, Mandibuzz, and Volcarona, that's my team.
    Well, I'll probably put it up in the fan-art forum when it comes out.
    At the moment, I'm kinda just playing through the game, and taking note of important things to include in the comic.
    Soon, I'll start sketching character designs and such like.
    So, it'll take a while to put together; I'm aiming at trying to get the first one up sometime in the latter half of next month.
    No, they weren't, Gold was. But I still love Hoenn, it's easily my favourite region. And you can thank Brutaka for the banner. It's a banner for my fic btw.

~Deadly
    Which fanfic |D? I have quite a few. Yeah, I guess I am there a lot XD.

I love Mewtwo, but I hate his new forme. Don't fix what ain't broke. I cried yesterday when I saw the trailer, and they were tears of grief.
    Lots of practice.
    And help. Mochi10 is an absolutely wonderful addition.
    Shadow Lucario 50 is a new addition and he doesnt do anything i dont already do, but he's still good at what he does.
    But yeah, i dont think id have gotten this far without workers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…