• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah. I don't even know if they are allowed in the WiFi room...probably are since they aren't event legends.

The only genies I have is a flawless timid Tornadus and a naive HP 70 Ice Landorus...I have another Tornadus to RNG, but haven't decided what yet, since they are such a pain in the *** to RNG. I'm leaning towards HP Ice 70 something.
    Correct. You cannot trade those three in their Therian forms. You can trade them in the other forme and if you have the mirror you can transform them.

I cannot RNG Dream Radar.
    lol, having a backup always helps. I can provide the egg RNG and maybe even some legendaries (I have extra terrakions), but no events :p.
    lol...yeah, I saw your post in your guild about needing a WiFier for a war. Good luck with that.
    So pretty <3. The rose with the tails is kinda my favorite thing. Saved it.
    Probably still have to change them, since I'm looking at a few of the newer guilds as well. Most don't even use the sponsorship, might as well try to find someone who may.
    Hawky isn't doing art anymore. I wanted a generic user bar since guilds keep closing and opening. I might be replacing the bar anyway. I do love his userbar though. He made it special for my shop :).
    I'm revamping the sponsorship section, unless you object...I'll add TBC to the sponsored list. Need to figure out what I want to do with it.
    Thanks Ek, I'll try to get them done if I get some pare time at all but the chances of that happening are very slim. Good luck on any exams and/or projects that you may have yourself.
    See you around,
    ~Blues
    hey
    i would like to challenge your gym hing for tmp
    when can we battle?
    idont have PO but I have ps
    Hey EK, I'm sorry to tell you that I'll be stepping down in UB-making for now...
    I've gotten hit pretty hard with tons of research assignments for like 6 different classes so I don't have much time on my hands as I've used to...especially now that finals are coming up..I'll be out of school sometime at the end of the second week of May, until then I wont be able to do much.
    Sorry, I know you asked for the UB's a while back :S
    Jazz said -5 =p but I think you're right-er since you posted it :3
    random side note: Elite is a beautiful word
    Hello, this is captain obvious speaking. Round 2 of alt is up and your opponent is firestar319
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…