• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I've seem that one.
    I'm debating whether to get Chen's scorpion ring or a tattoo for it.
    One looks too feminine for me, the other looks badass.
    One I can remove, the other I can't.
    One is low in-stock, the other can be obtained at anytime.
    Thanxorus.
    I got a Wolf 88 t-shirt from a fan art site (redbubble.com) and it looks great as a Baseball tee.
    Which finger rings did you get?
    I hope this EXO makes better song. I think "Wolf" doesn't bother me as much as when I first heard it. But the second teaser I saw for EXO showed the second video. For what song is that video supposed to be for?
    So are you just as disappointed as I am with EXO's "Wolf"?
    IMO the first 12 seconds and last 6 seconds were my favorite part of the song.
    They need to take out Tao's high-pitched "Ah sar ang he yo!" IMO.
    I hope their next tracks aren't as disappointing. The song is pretty catchy though and I have to give props for everyone's hair in the video.

Sorry if I offended your inner Exotic.
    Oh, didn't know you don't like YG that much. IMO "You and I" was her best solo track.
    I'm officially ready for EXO's comeback. And I'm getting tired of 4Minute still being #1 or #2 on the charts. "What's Your Name?" got annoying really fast imo.
    Just listened to it.
    ………
    Did Nicki Minan write this song with a Korean translator? It's horrible!
    'Not bad as in bad, but bad as in good, you know!' -CL, The Baddest Female Biggest Piece of Crap

I'mma go listen to Park Bom's music now to cleanse my ears.
    And it's just a coincidence that MTV's Teen Wolf is premiering on June 3rd as well as EXO's single and album "Wolf" from XOXO.
    I'm more looking forward to CL's solo debut though, since a YG solo artist from a group can make good music (recall The Leaders, which was the song that really changed my view on the rap genre).
    2PM does seem to hit a better note with ADTOY than CBWYHTS (unnecessarily long titles do seem to be less likable). Although, I gotta say, Junsu's hair in that vid is great imo. In ADTOY, his hair looks similar, but it makes his face a bit more feminine than the hair in CBWYHTS, but maybe it was becaus of the color and the black and white differences?
    What do you think of 2PM's Comeback When You Hear This Song? I'm not a fan of them, but this song was very good up until the point where the rap started. But that's just my opinion.
    True about DoraDora, but their song Believe has really vocals and instrumentals, but Eli has to stop rapping and let AJ take it away. Isn't Allen Kibum a former member of U-KISS?
    Love your sig so much!!! I'm such a big Inspirit, INFINITE is my favorite K-Pop group out there now, and I love Sunggyu, ha ha <3
    Not a lot of Girl's Generation songs have come to my liking. The Boys is a bit annoying, but since I'm a Britney Spears fan, the English version sounded really good. I Got a Boy is what really hit it for me. It's hip-hop bass before the first chorus just became irresistable.
    I like both of the EXO's and I think that their song History is their best song along with What is Love imo.
    U-Kiss's Stop Girl is my favorite since it sounds like a conventional R&B Soul song, yet it breaks the mold completely. DoraDora is really catchy whilst not being annoying.
    I'm more of. Korean R&B/Soul fan since Infinite H's Without You ft. Zion T was my favorite by the sub-unit. The Chaser still rings in my head when I'm playing Subway Surfer lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…