• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have a source.....
    i have the celebi itself....which is more then enough i guess for me to belive it's legit!!!!
    lol at this guy who says keldeo can be shiny and says his is legit when we both know keldeo cannot be shiny
    hey there broda i've had enough of that s*#t that celebi can not be shiny!!
    so thank you to you too....but i know my celebi is shiny and it is legit.....!!!!
    hey hozu i am trying to explain to david flagg that ageto celebi was proven that it can't be shiny. could you clear it up for him so he gets i? thanks
    Hey, sorry to bother you but I was just wondering if you had a free shiny version of the kyushu kyogre bullet train event kind of like the shiny Groudon you gave me.

Thanks~
    Alright cool. Yeah for Volcarona korean I would love Modest. Please and thank you. For The V create Rayquaza Adamant. For Groudon Adamant. Shiny one? Milotic calm/bold shiny. Yeah that is all I want.

You are such a nice person offering these free. =) But if you want anything Ill give some haha. Okay just send me your fc when you are ready alright?

If it is alright the shiny modest gardevoir also?
    So it is legit in game yes? I check most of your box and all of them seem like they passed pokecheck. Well most of them say "this pokemon has been edited" I am guessing that means hacked? What I am worried about is that these are the only ones you have. Well the ones in particular that I want say valid so I guess that means ok? Oh, I see what you mean. As long as the Korean Volcarona is legit along with the others it is fine. I never knew PC fukuoka Groudon can be shiny.... but it says valid so I guess it can? I would like one of those also. The only thing is that the V create Rayquaza are not valid according to the pokecheck.

So you have a lot of these I assume. I guess that is why you offer them free. That is cool then. Thanks for being such a nice person. =) Sunday is fine. I am in no rush to get them. Just vm me when you want to trade alright?
    Just tell me when you are up for the trade. Honestly I have a lot of work to do and I have no time to try pokecheck. Just curious. You have doubles of these events right? Also, how did you get them all. I am just a bit curious is all.

Also thanks a lot. =)
    Oh... How would I go on to do that? I thought they were in your game and free. I know next to nothing about pokecheck so I am sorry. I just really want Korean Volcarona, a v create rayquaza and that calm shiny event milotic that are displayed in the link.

I was under the impression that was your actual box O_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…