• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey nick i finally got to add you im in charge of the post now so everything should be fine...
    no longer have landorus... tornadus is in his therian form, serious nature, regenerator ability, thundurus also in therian form, rash nature, Volt Absorb ability. i also have a few charmanders and oshawotts and some eevees
    I'm waiting for you to respond, do you see me in the wifi room?
    Make sure you use black 1 fc and not black 2
    I have your request ready!

Eevee is shiny, female, timid, ability run away, with IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP ice 70)

Let me know when you can get her :)
    nick if you want anything from ilane she sponsers our guild please contact me next time...don't post when she closed for normal requests...
    Your application has been denied. Custom RNGs are closed. Please read the first post. Only Sanctuary is open right now.
    I personally think that it's an impressive team,and see no real flaws in it.
    If you would like more rates,you may wish to post an RMT thread-I guarantee you'll get more attention there.
    TEG is completely bustling with conversation,and teams such as yours deserve more attention :)
    This is my new team :)

Swampert @ Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
    Relaxed Nature
    - Roar
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake
    - Scald

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
    Calm Nature
    - Roar
    - Lava Plume
    - Earth Power
    - Toxic

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
    Relaxed Nature
    IVs: 0 Spd
    - Leech Seed
    - Spikes
    - Power Whip
    - Gyro Ball

Terrakion @ Salac Berry
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
    Jolly Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Substitute
    - Stone Edge
    - Close Combat

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SDef
    Timid Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Psyshock
    - Recover

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Volt Absorb
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Thunderbolt
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    Jirachi lets sun stomp all over team heatran should be specially defensive with roar lava plume earth power toxic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…