• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
InnerFlame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think food comes with the boarding ticket. It's supposed to be 500 Gold...or $50,000 according to War. XD Since it takes place in January, that rules the ticket out for Evie's birthday present, so I had her win it in a game of pool instead, it was more fun to write that way. XD I will put in in that long beak crow/raven mask alright...that was always the mask I pictured him with. XD I'll also make a Gaia of him in possible "formalwear"....presentable but not very formal. XD

Both, actually. They both work for him. XD
    Ah, I get you. XD Now I'm picturing Damion yelling "Pasta" all the time. XD Heh, there's a lot of steak on the ship. XD BTW, the event is some sort of masked ball, so masks would be distributed at the entrance of the ballroom/party room...I'm willing to bet that Raven would wear the long-beaked raven/crow type of mask...like the ones you see in Venice. I happen to have one from my trip there, and I just got reminded of Raven. Do you want me to make some formalwear for him on Gaia? it could be stolen or borrowed...XD Too bad he wasn't at Shark's Pond though...XD

Heh, I'll make the TvTropes page, and link it for you so you can add tropes. XD
    Heh, Damion is America...look at all that food! XD America eats that much and doesn't even get fat, just like Damion. XD Evie would probably be Prussia, since she could be quite the hooligan. XD Damion and Raven make a cool set of friends...Red Oni, Blue Oni in a sense. XD Steak is Raven's favorite food? XD

Of course she would, considering that she isn't always bad. She has a heart, she's just so straightforward most of the time. Heh, can give a pretty good reason for Raven to troll her later on though, if he remembers. XD Another trope I like to invoke in Evie is "Russian Guy Suffers Most"...as seen with my plans for her to get hustled, have her money get stolen and suffer from an unnecessary fear that she doesn't even know the origins of, among other things. XD
    Oh, no. Dante isn't clingy nor does he friend people easily, I was thinking more along the lines of mutual respect. Probably the most valuable items in Dante's possession are the dog tags and even they are only valuable to him!

It will be fun to see how Raven steals a ticket. xD
    Steal, of course! I don't mind at all, go for it. I actually think Raven is someone Dante could be friends with since he probably is used to living rough as well unlike the other characters who have wealthy lives. Dante will find them snobby.
    Yeah, since Cisrian couldn't be there...because of Evie also being Wrath. XD Mira is a runaway though, since she doesn't live in Dransilvo/Romania anymore. XD Heh, plus Damion eating a lot may also get on Raven's nerves, since Raven is such a penny-pincher and here's Damion with all those gourmet food, going down his stomach. XD Think of him as a bit like America from Hetalia. Raven is probably Switzerland or Germany. XD I love interactive pics, even if they're just bust-shots, like what you did in Eevees. XD

Weepy, sad and miserable? Cute! Never would have imagined it myself...might have thought that he stripped people when drunk and took their clothes away. XD Evie would probably tell him to quit crying and "Be a man!" without realizing that he's drunk, since she has a high tolerance and is Russian (one of her tropes is "Mother Russia Makes You Strong") at the same time. XD

Heh, I look forward to seeing it! XD
    Heh, can I see them? I've always been a fan of your art. XD I can't wait to see your renditions of some of the others...including his team (Dante, Mira, Evie, Raven, Damion, Selena, Demetrius). XD If you need a description of Evie's look, I posted a revised SU towards the end of page 2 for reference. XD Of course, I think her hair ribbon is the cutest part. Damion...you can easily draw him eating gourmet stuff or just stuffing his face. Selena and Mira are more elegant than Evie, though all three are beauties. Raven can also hold his bet money or his weapons...Raven has so many possibilities. XD

I don't think birds are as hard as most animals actually...owls are probably the worst of them perhaps. XD
    Wow! XD I really, really like it...looks like someone who would definitely know how to out-shark Evie sometimes. XD I love his hairdo. XD I wanna see him with his...Ravens. XD
    Okay, I wrote another post and I'm now going around to every member to get some feedback on the RP, continuing it and their role, since posts from others are few and far between... So yeah, can you tell me whether you want to RP or not and if I should change for example, posting frequency to two weeks instead of one, as there seems to be something that's stopping people from posting and I'd like to know what that something is:)
    Good:D It has to happen before time runs out and XANA's threat kills someone, naturally^^ But in keeping with Aim's characterisation, this 'alliance' won't come just like that^^ I'm excited to see how you do it. About character control, some of it is allowed with Gabrielle. Ask the others if you need some control of their characters if otherwise for example, you have to spend three short posts implying they notice you or something like that.
    Artem doesn't crossdress thankfully, but dresses in expensive designer wear or clothes he designed for himself...think the look of Kurt from Glee. XD Definitely not as bad as fanon's portrayal of Hetalia's Poland or something. XD He's about 5'10" and lean...probably shares a size with Raven actually! XD Evie calls Artie "Artemis" when she's annoyed with him because he made up "Evgeni" for her. "Evgeni" would later on become the name people would have to yell at her when her phobia kicks in so that she snaps out of it, much to her annoyance. XD Their nicknames are "Zhenya" and "Tyoma" around the house and those who don't find Russian/"Almazine" complicated and too foreign, while others just call them "Evie" and "Artie" since it's simple. XD His booty can include Artem's more masculine clothes, cash, Evie's customized cue stick (made especially for easier hustling), furs, leathers, jewelry (Artem loves pins) and the like. XD

And then...a fight breaks out in the pool hall and Evie gets very physical. XD In the end...do they get thrown out for brawling? XD
    Yes, do that. Then we can talk about PH better BD I need someone to discuss it with ahhhh. I think I've read a few chapters of it too, and I know the whole Lugia and Ho-Oh being captured and used to kidnap little kids deal, for example. I used to read plot spoilers a lot. And yeah, some of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four were a part of Team Rocket, if I recall. I remember Lance being pretty shady too. Oh yeah, Close Combat. It's always awesome when you can kill a metal or a rock type with a flying type Pokémon

I know right? Enjoy Soul Silver. There are quite a few new places and things, but a lot of the same good old stuff too. It's awesome. Ha, poor Cyndaquil. Imo, Lance and Clair are the best dragon users in the games. Partly because I ship them together.

I hope not. Really do.

Heh, I love that too. It's fun putting your character in difficult situations and seeing how they cope. It allows you to learn more about them and develop them.
    The main plot is up, posting time! I'm guessing you/Aim are still up for the Aelita lite role? If yes, we'll probably have to set up you disabling the tower for the first mission, because without you, we can't stop XANA (unless you want another role and I'll talk to 'Halt' for the Aelita role, no prob). I'll leave it up to you how you go about filling the role if you want it, but I'll leave some suggestions anyway: you 'bump' into the Garage Kids and decide to help them OR you use them as a distraction to turn off the tower without them realising what happened OR you purposefully approach the Garage Kids to help them OR ... other ideas coming soon if needed:p Whatever you decide, please post soon though^^
    Lost knows that I will be back from Poland on the 3rd and will post on the 4th...on my big MacBook Pro. XD Didn't bring it to make room for my goodies, so I'm typing on an iPad. XD

Evie goes by "Evelyn Black" in the pool hall, not "Evgeniya Chernova" so that nobody suspects anything aside from her Russian accent. XD Yeah, I chose the name because Evelyn sounds close to Evgeniya and is sexier-sounding than Eugenia. Her real surname means "black", so it's just a literal translation. XD She'll lie that Artem Chernov is her boss, when he is in fact, her younger brother who's very fashionable and effeminate. Hence, she calls him Artemis while he calls her Evgeni. XD
    He'll hand over the cash and reveal that Evie's his "older sister, if you think she's a sister" and tells Raven not to let her hair ribbon and culinary skills fool him. XD I can also think of a funny scenario where Evie wins a subsequent game against Raven, but Raven steals the money Evie won. XD
    How could you not recognize him? He's my favorite out of PH, though I love most of the cast (bar a certain someone, but explaining why would mean spoilers). You should really continue the manga, it gets pretty intense. It's one of my favorite mangas ever. Alright, tell me your opinion once it does!

I actually really liked training even in Johto. As a testament to that, I had around 30 level 100 Pokémon, and my Pokedéx was full. Well, almost full. Never got Celebi or Mew. I didn't know of the Mew trick back then, and Celebi was out of my reach from the start. So it was 249/251. But yeah, training's a lot easier in the new games, especially the ones that have VS Seeker. I love FR/LG/D/P because of that. At least, I think D/P had that. Not... actually sure anymore. Been a while since I've played. But anyway yeah, evolve her!

Yeah, I stopped watching mid-way through Johto, only seen random episodes after that. I did watch around 10 episodes of BW, but Iris made me want to punch things so much I just couldn't take it. I swear, if I hear "kodomo neee~" one more time, things will burn. Ugh. It did feel more fast-paced than the previous seasons though, but that might just be my memory failing me, since it's been a long time since Johto. Have you read the manga? If you're bored of Ash, I recommend it. I should read it too. We can do it together 8D

Oshawott was kinda jealous yeah, but more because he's prideful. He's not in love with Ash like Chikorita. He's just got a big ego, the adorable little thing. At least, in the episodes I saw.

They better not make Fennekin have a fighting dual type. Seriously.

The teams have already been assigned but yeah, you did end up in the same team as him~
    Hey, thanks! I also have a Ho-Oh one and a Pandora Hearts one rotating randomly in my sig. I think the Ho-Oh one's my fav for obvious reasons. You never got one? Try training one, they're awesome! You won't be disappointed. I happened to get lucky and get a Staraptor with 31 IVs in three stats (all important stats, too) and she was my WIP for the whole duration of Diamond. She really kicked ass. Nowadays I always make any Staraptor I have in games or rps female just to honor her, heh. I do have a male Staraptor Gijinka though, but even his Pokémon companion's female. Anyway, I'm actually the opposite, I like training to get my dex full even after a completed game.

Ooh, Soul Silver! Good call, the Johto games are the best. Have fun with it. I recommend getting a 2, unless you can find the first game cheap somewhere and unless you want to know the whole story. Lots more stuff in the second games. And heh, don't worry, I was that way when BW came out; I still wasn't familiar with most of Sinnoh's Pokémon. Heck, I still aren't. I also bought BW pretty late when everyone already knew everything about the fifth gen, so it took me a while to memorize all the new Pokémon's names too. But you'll learn 'em quick once you just play the games. Oshawott's cute, I loved it in the Anime. It can't beat Snivy/Serperior though. I love that snake.

Haha, I had trouble deciding in Sinnoh too, mainly because none of the starters really stuck out that much to me. They were all just meh. I picked Piplup too in the end because it's a bird 8D Empoleon's metal typing sucked, especially since Infernape had fighting. It broke the whole rock-paper-scissors -cycle, imo.
    Heh, things are great in here. XD Will be returning on the early morning of April 3...like past midnight. XD

Heh, Evie would definitely attempt to place her hands in his shirt. XD She definitely acts lower than her class and may actually be a hustler or a shark when it comes to pool. Thing is, she's also easy to anger and thus, easy to shark back. XD You can make Raven give her payback by making her lose on a really high bet, and thus, reveal that she is in fact, loaded when she orders that he go to a certaib address and meet an "Artem Chernov" in order to collect the money. XD Only to find out that it's her place...it's fun to see Evie lose. XD
    Well yea, that is true. I'm sure you can find different Arcanas for them, I know Ace needs to change arcanas....

Alright then I'll take your word on it.
    Yea, I know I'm going to recycle ace and Riley in some new rpg. It's nice you keep your old charries to use again.

Lol Asher's not going to do that XD. Though, he mgiht try and steal something else, or just go coo coo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…