• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're reading this and haven't added me, that means you're not donating to the "Josh is better than Serebii and has more friends both irl and on the internet" fund!

Joshlol Enterprises thanks you for your investment.
    wow i never thought i could feel so good i got on today maybe expecting a pm to say i was gonna be a mod which is my dream career i was so excited i know it's coming soon but i got something better emerging from the dark pitiful existence i lead was a shining light YOU HAVE ONE NOTIFICATION i followed this light out of the darkness and i discovered the amazing josh had added me to his myspp page... i never thought i would be this happy thank you josh you have ensured i will get off the streets and now lead an inspirational life as a converted gangster that is now a motivational speaker telling everyone you have shown me the light

goodnight josh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…