• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't have any real plans at the moment, so I assume it's fine, as long as it means more psychological torment for Josh.

Oh, and I reeeeeeally need to connect my PS3 to the internet and get my PSN ID. How have I still not done that? I'm bad at life.
    Hey big sis! How's it goin'?

Happy 4th of July! Did you do anything special? You live in Europe, right? I don't know if you guys celebrate it over there, so I hope I'm not rubbin' salt on ya's. 'Side's that, how's school been treatin' you? You must be getting ready for college, right?
    Long time no talk, how're you?

I'm swell as always, as you see

Aw. :( That's a shame. I'll try to be on for League when I can, my connection here is still decent.

And our team is good, as long as I know what I'm doing, lol. :p

They totally havn't. Like, not even.
    I'm already back. Just arrived a few hours ago, 29 hours of travel and 5 cups of coffee later. :p

Don't know if its good to be back or not, but whatever.
    So... finals are over but you still have two months of school? That's odd. Do you even get grades?

True enough. I guess I'll have to try out the free week ones on my own time after the earlier matches today.
    Only two weeks? When is your summer break?

I'll hit level 30 before you. Although I havn't played in almost a month so I'll probably have a losing streak to look forward to until I get back in the swing of things.
    I suppose I COULD have stolen a car and drove to somewhere that had internet. Not sure how that would have gone over.

Apparently. Its honestly surprising that so many people missed me.

How is your school endeavor going?
    I didn't know you were online... D:

I'm sorry. :( I've had absolutely no internet access for a while now.

My inbox has been bursting since I got back, so I've mostly been replying to those.
    YOU'RE ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! *kaboom*

Yes, well, I completely agree with that one. State crime exam this morning was not fun, and my hand STILL hurts from it. I could swear that last sentence came straight out of one of Caitlin Moran's books. I've been rereading them because they're positively delightful.
    In any case, try not to worry about them now. What good will that do you now? Focus on what's next.

Ooh, the essay. As long as you don't completely misinterpret the question, you should be fine. Should be.

Consider it a deal. I cannot fighting game. But I look forward to the curbstomp. And of course they are, the greedy corporate swine. Occupy Atlus. Disgraces.

I know, right? So... detailed...
    Well, then... I thought it was the 7th for some reason...

BEOWULF? BEEEOOWULF?
    YEEEESS! That makes up for Eliza and her stupid design and torpedo tits. God. She's stupid.

How'd Beowulf make it back in? That's craycray.

Also, I got in touch with TSR. He's alright. Just spending time with his L-Day
    What the hell, mate, where the devil have you been?
    I've been up to mah tits in trouble, and you've been finished testing for how long?
    I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU IN TWO MONTHS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.

... Also I just got Persona 4 Arena and I am terrible. Please feel free to wipe the floor with me.
    Wordy, I'm worried about TSR.
    He shouldn't be busy with school, and he's just disappeared on us for almost a week now. Do you know a different way to reach him? Have you made recent contact with him at all?
    Actually, I totally am on a winstreak as Mundo. He's too strong for you.

Aww... that really blows, I liked Beowulf.
    To be honest, I'd prefer Annie over Eliza. I really just can't stand those viscous shark boobs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…