• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They are all temporary till I come up with something better I just don't want anyone to feel bad about my stuff.
    lol that's alright, I'm not sure if I'd want to handle that either. We can always have someone else take that on for us... *cough* Kai *cough*
    i'm not sad because of that (although i am crEEPED OUT PERVERT)
    ew
    n really is a pervert
    leg pains are nothing compared to it.
    leg pains are occasional (not sure how often you get them gomen)
    periods come eVERY MONTH YOU FRICKER
    wtf who's interested in bleeding females
    [cincinno questioning u]
    Sure thing! :) Is there any way you could nickname them? I am getting jirachi ready and getting my FC :3
    Haha yeah we should. I'm already calling it, it's the greatest group of all! ;D
    Wow!! Thank you so much!! Seriously, I have a jirachi to trade you or something for 1 of them? I feel so bad giving you just regular pokemon for my favs!
    ok
    periods are...just imagine really bad cramps, mood swings, blood, everywhere, just...down there.
    ew why did you let me explain this to you?
    i'm sure being a guy isn't that bad (if you do decide to be a butt and defend your gender don'T GET GRAPHIC PLEASE)
    woa that's gumo. (male ver. gumi)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…