• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They have only failed because you were there to stop it and because our friendship is too powerful for her to understand. I am pretty sure she has several ideas that might work offline without you to interfere in her plans she has tried several times to get Mat angry at me already but she still doesn't understand the concept of how strong friendships can be or how powerful love can be.
    Yeah I have saw some of her cussing fits but I can't say anything when I just started cussing I did the same thing and used it to fuel my negativity on ZU I was far more negative on there then I ever was on here. I cuss occasionally on here when I get angry as well. It drives me crazy so in a sense me and Deciever do have some similarities. She reminds me of some of the characters in my book with all her revenge theories.
    Lol true dat so creepy she is a major stalker what I did to her wasn't my fault I think her hatred is going to destroy her one day.
    I am already blinded by fear so don't you think it would be better to be blinded by confidence?
    Because he acts nothing like Deciever, he has no grudge against me except calling me creepy because he thinks I am his stalker. Deciever doesn't know every forum I am on and she defiantly doesn't pay as much attention to me as she says she does.
    [gamer gurrrl in her natural habitat; xbox live]
    "silly guys! stop hitting on me!! teehee~!"
    gomen friend i must go
    [descends into the heavens]
    no not just gamer girls.
    gamer gurrrls.
    the one's that think that they're better than every single other girl just because they play vidya games.
    the one's that think they're so unique. wow! girl!? play...gaem!?!?!? woa inspiration!
    the one's that shame other girls for, omg, wearing make up???? dresses??? being...GIRLY???
    ....you know what i mean?
    Oh great you guys are always telling me to get more confidence and when I get it you tell me to be less confident
    Well he knew exactly what other forums I was on(no its not Deciever) he knew my name, which I told very few people, and when I confronted him about it he said he never mentioned it I have the Pms and he says he has no idea what certain things are but previous posts in threads tell me otherwise. :/
    Oh believe me I know he said some things to me that I have only told a select few people and all the facts point it out even though he tries to hide it with lies previous posts tell the truth.
    Like if it was a friend lying to you! Some guy on another forum I know who he is and he keeps stating obvious lies if you know how to look.
    Depends on what? I admit that was indeed a very random question and I asked it because I know someone that is lying to me.
    Dang you. Honest question if you believed someone was someone that you knew and all facts pointed to that being the person and they deliberately lied to you and you knew they were lying to you would you confront that person?
    I Momma Mia I cannot explain what you ask because you are the one who said it.
    You are making my brain go into hyperdrive with all this thinking involved
    Are you sure you don't read minds?
    Dude you confuse the heck out of me sometimes and you basically just told me that you did.
    You are Deo that's how lol you can never understand how I think so don't even try you might hurt yourself

You know what I mean
    I just figured since you told me to block her that you had already blocked her yourself and I guessed right apparently
    :/ crazy Deo

Oh it's easy really you are too kind too avoid talking to anyone and I know you talked to her then she showed her true colors and you decided to block her.
    You make it very hard to tease someone
    Only ok dang I worked hard on revising it and changing it :(
    Well good mission accomplished
    Do you still talk to Deciever?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…