• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gonna have to post pone, my brother got sick last night and we can't go anywhere today so I can't do any trades today sorry :/ also you can't trade shadow lugia. You have to purify it then beat XD then you can trade it
    Hi! I got your message about the goon's scizor and I am VERY interested! the list of pokemon I have to offer is...

EVERY starter (gen1-5) willing to give you all 15 for siczor, and i can even throw in a fully evolved one or two into the mix too.
    articuno
    Latios
    latias
    zekrom
    resharm
    palkia
    All 4 Regi's
    Heatran
    Thundurus
    Landurs
    All the legendary dogs from soul sliver (still in soul silver)
    and a what I believe to be non-legit lvl. 100 rayquaza
    the only reason i believe he is not legit is because he is lvl 100, and it says that he was he was meet at lvl. 100 in the hoenn region. maybe he is real maybe he is not.

I hope that there is something that catches your eye! message me back and I will be on later tonight to check my messages! Thanks!
    hey hopsin i saw you offering jap event sing pikachu
    i have a flawless sassy nature shiny eevee which you could evolve into your umbreon w/ benificial nature and moves are
    curse/wish(egg moves!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…