• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Charizard_Rulez84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i need to do at least 2 clones of both frillish's male and female, and i think that it oh wait i know i need a clone of my meinshao for adaptable...i think thats it and yes please for the chansey...im gunna try to learn 3rd gen any as well but ill still treasure chansey as my own personal collection..
    Hi there. I'm slowly getting the RNGs done. It's hard to RNG and cough, when you can't breathe.
    hey charizard you know your request is ready at the shop if your on later tonight i can trade it too you :) its been ready for awhile...also i need clones as well please...
    hey sorry am back at uni and am working like 12 hours a day atm so cant do them :/ ill be able to do them like june time but thats earliest sorry
    hey charizard can I replace regirock for this regice? thanks :)
    Regice(Japanese) Modest Lv.65(31/30/31/31/31/31) Ability:Clear Body
    is it okay we trade this weekend? :)
    okay got it trust me no one will download it...i hate to see that rare thing get pawned around...
    okay got a question when you mean public like downloaded public cuaz i keep all my rngs off the public status...its in my sig button it can't be download i want to clarify that...as well it will not be on my tabs anyway cuaz i didn't rng it...
    yeah its very rare alright cuaz its only can be rnged like that through 3rd gen and on top of it with sesmic toss ^_^ i really want one >.> i don't know how to rng 3rd gen though :(
    hey charizard you have this shiny still >.>

Chansey Bold Lv.1 Female 31/18/31/31/31/31(Seismic Toss) Ability:Natural Cure(Hard to trade) i really want one noticed someone ordered it from me but i can't rng that seismic toss cuaz im not a 3rd gen rnger...thats only way to get it >.>
    also i made you a teg cloner so we have three cloners now you,hiyy11whenever he comes back >.> and Myrrh...
    k and regarding to gastly what do you mean by destiny bond it can level up for that or do you mean you want song this time on the gastly?
    also charizard just realized you ask for both perish song and disable its veritually impossible to get both of those movesets together do to different fathers...that is a illegal move combo so i can only get one move on would you like disable or perish song?
    nah its fine and thanks sure thing yeah i do need some clones for the frillishs i have both copies if you want you can be a teg cloner i took it off the list cuaz its hard to find legit cloners now without using ars and stuff >.> I hate for teg to get in trouble about that i need to bring it back though...hiyy11 normally clones for me as well as myrrh but you know myrrh is a bit lazy but we still love him and well hiyy11 just disappeared >.>
    thanks ^_^ ill get your gastly as soon as i can ;) i may ask you some other time later to clone a few more things so adaptable can have his frillish >.>
    ohhhh okay thats what happened....no problem we can just do a 4 trade waiting in the wifi room for you to come back...was away from the keyboard XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…