• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Charizard_Rulez84

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im uploading almost everything to hack check now, i already caught 9 pokes, and 2 shines i go from a friend of mine who used to hack turned out completely fine 0_0
    Hey what's new? Also what's this I hear about a seismic toss Mew, I am hearing about, what's its moveset? Also who should I kill for you for a Mew, any Mew :3
    you thanks again ;) i sure will let you know also wow sesmic toss mew :eek: i might want to have another copy just cuaz of the moveset is rare >.>
    no problem there already ev trained and lv. 100 ready for battle ;) myrrh trained those two for me...i have terrikion as well but its in my other version...i need a clone for that too but that no rush adapt can wait XD just want to get his frillish though...thanks for the mew you had exactly what i wanted shiny and timid ^_^
    kk also if you need any of the two of the muskeeters you can have a copy there free for teg members XD they were not that hard to do stationaries anre not bad and already there ;)
    i think so yes XD thank you ;) also make sure to keep my originals marked if you can please thanks ;)
    alright well here since myrrh still hasn't got around to help me i need this im giving you my frillish male, frllish female, meinshao,virizion,cobalion,and your gastly of course...i need one clone of the male frillish for teg shop for cloning for points,i need one of the female for teg shop again,i need one clone of my meinshao for adapt, one clone of my virizion and one clone of my cobalion as well as for adapt...so that should be a total of 5 i think? and including originals...i don't need a clone for your gastly that i fine i don't need it that is your personal collection...sorry to be a burden about extra cloning just adapt asked later about it...
    oh wow i was just thinking about you >.> adapt keeps thinking about his frillish XD yeah i can give me a sec though let me get together what i want cloned as well as your trade for your gastly...
    yeah really am sorry, thought I would be able to get them done in a few days then had hectic few days then got back to uni, ill try and do them in any spare time i get
    its cool no worries XD quote is my friend and btw she is in teg now XD so no worries...i let you know...
    actually no i will not be on late tommorow i work at 6 am in the mornin on thursday so ill be goin to bed early tommorow night...so 3 or 4 rngs i see for it alright ill think about it then...i wanted learn third gen rnging so i think about...been reading it up so ill get back with you with the chansey no rush...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…