• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw that your posts there are all one-liners. Be careful, hope the mods don't see you
    Heh, you should read my fanfic. It's much better. And thank you ^_^ that link has all of the first two chapters. The third chapter is under construction, and in a different link, but if you survive the first two the link is given at the end.

~Deadly
    Wow, that looks interesting! That bit about emoticons was cool! I'll read more when I can.
    I write fiction, it's what I'd like to pursue as my career. I want to be a writer.
    And that's no problem! ^_^

Also, would you like to play a game I made? (It's a text-based horror game, but not too scary.) Here is the link if you want to play it.

~Deadly
    Yes, I've heard about your blog. Could you give me a link?
    Me, I love reading, writing and English. I like listening to music and I play the guitar, and I like to think I draw well. Recently I've gotten into video games on both PC and my Xbox 360 as well ... One of my fears is to be called a boring person XD

~Deadly
    Nice to meet you too.
    I've found two from Bangalore (you and T-Bolt) and three other Indians (bleumbreon, RzK and Blany).

~Deadly
    No, really, this is probably the first time since first grade that I have been eager to learn. :)

Yeah. People here in the United States are very annoying. >_<

I know, right? I've met so many people, it's hard to keep track.
    I love your blog. It really makes things a lot more interesting then what you learn at school.

Btw, I'm Indian too. But my mom and dad were from India, and then they moved to the US and I was born, so I guess Im only Indian through heritage and not citizenship.
    XY? Although i don't have a 3DS i will get them if i do get a 3DS as well. And I'm going to get them from www.playasia.com. They have already preorders open. They ship to India, i think. I think it will be on Flipkart but I guess it'll be costly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…