• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great! I may have your FC somewhere, can you repeat it for me to check if I registered it properly?
    Hey dude! I'm free right now, but my connection is a pain, but we could try anyway. I will be "available" for a couple of hours, send-me a message if you see me online. =D
    I'm always checking my messages before I go to the University, if I see you online I will contact you. You can do the same, with some luck we finish our business as soon as possible.
    Sure, no problem, unless if you are available right now, and we could try to trade. However I'm having a terrible connection. =X
    Don't worry that happens, my conection is not in the best days too, but if you are free send me a message and will try to trade.
    Yes I do! Alright you are going to have to give me a day to get everything set up, should be done today youth, I will clear my inbox now.
    can you hold until saturday? In the time of this current message? Right now I'm collecting Deoxys before the event ending.
    Oh, that's nice, any of these 2 ones will do (DW/Female Eevee or Hayley's Ponyta). I'm willing to use this FC: 4771 6833 9830.
    And I will need your FC and find you available to trade, that's very important.
    No problem! I have a Lax Nicknamed Grimer Nicknamed ChouNi and infected with pokerus, and also I have a Rash nature a little bit used, which one do you need? I can accept one Hayley's pokemon, which ones do you have? We also can work with the Female DW Eevee, both options are fine with me.
    Hello! Your PM box is full, and I just saw your request of a shiny Grimer. Well, I do have this pokemon and a shiny Muk, however they are clones. If you have no problems with that, let me know what are you willing to trade.

Thanks!
    Don't you think it's as realistic as a game could be.I mean in terms of social life,at least.
    Things that can be in Skyrim are infinite,which,makes it stand out as an alternate aspect to life,for me.
    So,interested in modding?
    I also played Marrowind and Oblivion. I really liked them and have fond memories playing them with my brother and cousins. I became an insomniac after Skyrim came out too! I went to the midnight release, and I hate to admit this to anyone that doesn't know me, but I stayed up for the next three days doing nothing but playing Skyrim. I actually made myself sick and had to stay in bed a whole day. I know that sounds very bad, but it's one of those memories I will never forget lol. I actually have 4 game series that I am crazy over and they are: The Elder Scrolls series, Pokemon series, Final Fantasy series, and Dragon Quest series. I have spent MANY hours playing games in each series. Anyway, I am really looking forward to the dlc. I hope we will be able to hatch and raise dragons (but just riding them will be cool too). Have you seen the video of the new dlc?
    Hey. I just wanted to say cool username :) I am a big fan of The Elder Scrolls games too. Skyrim is my favorite. I really enjoyed the Vampire dlc, and I can't wait to try out the new dlc that is coming in December. Ttyl. Take care. Bye.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…