• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Re-reading that, I realize that after the end I should have added Professor Oak doing a Pokemon lecture on all the Unova Pokemon at once and getting brutally half-killed by their attacks. Seriously, even this has been a complaint for BW: that the Oak livecasters ending in a poem are boring and they should continue the lectures where he's comedically attacked by the Pokemon at the end.
    It's on Tumblr now? O.O Can I have a link please?

And thank you! :D I made it because I couldn't stop thinking all the "bad writing" complaints toward Unova was code for "lacking all these cliches we've had for over a decade".

The writing for Unova isn't perfect and it certainly still has some of the anime's cliches, but I for one see the removal of the ones mentioned in my fic as a GOOD thing.
    Seriously, these fans had 383 episodes and 8 movies of their preferred style of TR. Isn't that enough for them? Not even Takeshi Shudo's OS TR had that much!
    Yeah, they're not always smiling derpy open-mouthed smiles with their eyes shut while jumping all over the place joking around! So OOC!
    I don't feel strongly about any political position, so that doesn't bother me. It's just that I don't feel I could engage him respectfully when in the back of my mind I'm thinking "Could you please stop voicing Meowth and give the role to someone who can do it better? Like Little Kuriboh?"
    I don't really care to ask him either way, since I don't respect the man all that much outside of a few good vocal performances he's given.
    Matori, I have to say that I saw 3 episodes of Advanced Challenge today and well, it seems to me like TRio's entire purpose in that saga was to get beaten up.
    You know what, someday the writers need to say to the seiyuu, "Our job is to write the show and your job is to provide the voices" to the seiyuu. Because if the seiyuu has this much control over TR's role, this could be trouble!
    That's perfect. I agree, it makes no sense that the trio, being finally in Giovanni's good graces, would risk throwing it all away like this.

It goes completely against how they've been portrayed throughout BW, where they stay serious and competent because Giovanni believes in them and they want to keep it that way.
    I think I do, sadly D: I would be surprised if she appeared again and I hope she will.
    Do you think Paul will appear sometime soon?
    Do you think we'll ever see Matori again or she going to where all the other past characters are and left to rot?
    I really hope Matori hasn't been forgotten. Who knows what happened with Pierce at this point? I mean her appearing in a cameo at the end of the Nursery episode and having no lines afterward is strange.
    You know, it is pretty epic to see that Dr.Zager probably told Delibird to make sure the TRio contact him about the Submarine. It's nice to think about Zager having a relationship with that bird. It expands the TR family :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…