• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    So is that why you tried to prove us wrong, because we did it first? I didn't noticed that was you who said that. It must have been because you had a different avatar at the time. After you replyed back to SKyLine32 saying that he couldn't see the so called "uncreativity of Gen V" that was when I replyed, I was just here to support SKyLineR32, because we mostly have the same views.
    ----------
    Yes, I had to retaliate after being attacked first.
    Okay it's fine, you made a simple mistake so don't worry about it. Just put it behind you and act like it never happened. I'm sorry it got this heated up, and it was foolish of me to retaliate people just need to read and comprehend what I say in a first post instead of making assumptions and attacking. That's all, it shows no respect in anothers opinion. but then again, I'd be lying if I didn't do the same during the feud.
    Okay. I think talking about statistics was a bad idea. I used their opinions to make sure I was on track with the original review. I gave you links to lists of writing advice in my PM, and suggested that you read other works. True, I did express that it was dishonorable for you to give my review a negative reputation, and I expressed what others have told me. Still, bringing up the issue in public form was unneeded. It was especially unneeded because I decided to not review your fic again.

And no, I'm not going to give out the names of the users unless they want that.
    ----------
    You know back when I was a young kid, I never liked some kids show that lot's of people liked, and you know I was like why? Back then I didn't know what an opinion was. Later I found out it wasn't a kids show at all, It was for people 13+. Oops. Yeah, this was a stupid topic to make. Again, sorry that I did this, I was having a bad day, but I don't think I said anywhere that I wanted to force you guys to use the starters. All I said is that people should be forced to use their starters, but I guess that is a stupid idea as well. I guess you don't have to use them. Someone close this topic and let's pretend this didn't happen.
    ----------
    You can delete threads that you created, if you want. Under the "Thread Tools" right above the first post.
    You don't have to apologize for speaking your mind. I've made many Poke-Political Rivals on this site for my constant trashing and bashing of Legendaries and smogon competitive techniques.
    I've just checked the writing - firstly, its size 14. Secondly, the way your paragraphs are? They aren't paragraphs at all. They are lines. So whether it fits two pages or not, it's VERY lacking. I'm just trying to help overall.
    If your story is 2-3 pages in Microsoft Word, the font size you are using is ridiculously large - I use it and I have far more on two pages than I'm getting from your 3-page chapter. You need to use size 10/11 font and write 2 pages of A4 on that size font.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…