• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohh. They're really awesome-tasting donuts though. :D

All my posts are in Games and Face-offs now. Haha. maybe maybe. i'd rather have a virtual pond so it has dem mudkips
    Yup, I get them sometimes if I'm with my mom coz they're a bit expensive XD But they're really sweet so they're good! :D

Yes, I feel hella old. Still questioning myself why I stick around but scrolling away. And no, I don't have a lawn. I just yell at them. Haha.
    I love donuts! There are these mini-donuts sold sometimes in school that are amazing :D

Holy crap, we're old by SppF standards! =))
    That is also true. =))

Or if you're insane you could pretend to be sane so that people will believe you then BAM INSANITY
    XD Point taken. But it's Sinnoh, so it makes sense that even scientists would delve into their rich mythology. Makes sense to me at least hahaha

Staying sane > doing work anyday. What's accomplishment without sanity?
    XD To each his own I guess. I just think Rowan has the most extensive amount of research seeing as he's also doing some mythology.

That's the ideal, yes, but when has a situation ever been ideal? =))
    Not sure though XD But I could've sworn it was you talking about it...

XD My personal favorite's Rowan, coz out of all of them he has the most interesting research. And his labcoat is much better. =))

Well 2.5 is heaps smaller than 15, so good for you for making that choice! :D And congrats!
    Oh wow o_O That was... bnb I guess? But I remember you were talking about it this one time...

XD It's an NPC face-off. And I have around one or two other ideas for face-offs in the wings, too.

Oh, that's why you were gone. I hope you submitted all of them in time though! :)
    [and just because i need to tell this to someone]

omg i just made another face-off after a million years holy crap holy crap i'm gonna descend into madness again =))
    Oh, right, I'm talking to the expert. =)) *fizzles away*

Steam is that gaming... thing, right? I don't know the right term but I remember you showing it to me before.
    Well, technically speaking, the only honest answer is "I don't know" because unless you can time travel / have a Celebi/Dialga, you won't really see yourself in five years. overanalysis ftw

6 years ago?! Holy crap we were both so young then! =))
    Or, well, you can tell the truth, but I'm sure you've considered that possibility =))

I don't, sorry. Checked my Inbox and can't find any PMs from you from 2008. And yes, cake sounds like the best thing to celebrate :D
    Ugh I hate interviews too! I hate conducting them, I hate being the one answering the questions, I hate formulating the questions, ugh I just hate them why do they exist =))

I checked, and we celebrate our 5th anniversary of talking to each other through VM on May 26 (which could actually be May 27 for you). That's like a month and a half away XD
    Oh, but it still counts for something. Those titles look real great on ink and paper :D

Five?! That's crazy! This conversation's been going on for five years and we haven't run out of things to talk about? XD
    Ah. Well all my resume has right now are my extra-curriculars, which are really just the orgs I've joined in high school and college. I'm sure you've had those, so that can make your resume weightier. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…