• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, in the end, he's proud that I'm going where I want to go. That's too bad about your friend, even if they will like it there. I think not having the freedom of choice is kind of a downer, but if she can major in what she wants, then that's great.

Yeah, I totally understand what you mean. I wouldn't want to spend time to randomly hunt, just for a result like the elemental monkeys. It happens, though. Though for the ones I really wanted, like Rayquaza, I just had to get it through SR.

Well, we all get busy at times. Some people are just more patient than others. :p
    I know these last few weeks have been busy for me. Only 3 more days of class for me! Then a week later is graduation!
    Thanks! I know how you feel about an overprotective dad. Mine is the same way, and he wishes I chose to stay home and go to the college in town. It's not a college of very considerable prestige or ability, though it's not bad. Still, it sounds like you'll have a great time studying abroad.

Yeah, I'm very patient, so I stick to the slow way. Though part of that is me still loving the rush when the shiny comes. Even though I know I'll get one eventually, I don't know when, which is part of the appeal to me. Though the quickness of RNG is also very tempting, so there's no problem with that method either.

Oh, no problem. Some of us have a lot more to say, and it has been a long time since we last chatted. :p
    That's for me to decide, though I want to try to make it memorable and motivational. I don't want people to remember me just for being ranked 1 in the class. My dad wished I would stay close to home, but the colleges nearby don't really match my interests as well as UC Berkeley. Taiwan, though? That sounds exciting! I have a friend who was born there, so I've heard a few things from him.

I'm not much of an RNG'er, but that's because it's too tedious and complex for me. Though MM is definitely fun since it's easier to get natures and such on the shiny. I've only done MM 3 times, for Wooper, Seviper and Feebas, and it never disappoints me. My favorite shiny though, is definitely my Rayquaza I got back in September, after an evil 25963 SR's over a 2 month period. That's actually what got me totally into shiny hunting. I had shinies in the past, but Rayquaza was my turning point. My sig has all shinies I've caught up to this point, actually.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. These last few weeks I have are going to be busy, too. This next week is my last normal week of high school, since I'm still taking AP tests this year, and graduation is shortly after. I may have to give a speech too, which I'm nervous about. College is always on my mind though, having been accepted to the one college I've wanted to go to. It's in California too!

With games, I've gotten into shiny hunting last August. And I can see you've had some experience with shinies too!
    This is the reason why I don't delete anyone on my friends list. It's been forever since you were on, though! How's it going?
    Well, apart from summer assignments, I've been playing any new game I get, the most current being Pokemon Conquest. It's been a great week, though, after getting AP scores back.
    Yay!^^ Friends! I have a new forum now, care to check it out? :3 Or the one in my signature?
    Yeah, and I have been for a month now. You'd think I would have a job, but no. I'm busy with reading Pride and Prejudice, and Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man for a summer assignment anyway. How's your summer been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…