• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey thanks for replying to my fic!

By the way, 00Pokemon_Maniac had linked me to your deviantart profile. And I absolutely fell in love with a few of your works.

I absolutely fell in love with this. It suits the image of Dawn and Ash I had as High schoolers in my H.S.S. I wanted to start the story at high school itself, but then it will be too Pearlshippy and some Ikari/Coma Shipping will be missed. So I started with the special dinner that will change their lives. The next chapter is the turning point of the story :p
    186. Jknombricks
    187. Hikatoshi26
    188. NinjaMay
    189. SmellYaLater
    190. DarkIceBubbles
    191. brawlbankai
    192. kirlia07
    193. Quantum1024
    194. No Trigger
    195. dragonwarriorz1
    196. ashiemore
    197. karczx
    198. unicorn burrito
    199. IceArceus
    200. cf16polo
    201. Flame_22
    202. idawnhikari
    203. MediavalMovies
    204. Colton S
    205. lei17lei18
    206. AutummWonderland

----
    So here it is,updated till page 314. ^^ (I had to do something since I am so dead D:)

So,how is life?Have you graduated yet? :3
    Glad someone liked it!!!! I was worrying if at least one person read it, you cleared that for me. I'll see if I can update it or do something. Somehow I like Pearl/Ikari more than just Pearl or just Ikari
    It's a fire ferret :p So I bet it's warm and cuddly, I kinda wish Cyndaquil had evolved earlier and battled more proactively though. I loved Ash's battles in Johto a lot.
    YESSSS~! Ah yeah, I recognise. /)^3^(\

Argh, somebody understands! I always feel self-conscious... even with people I like talking to. I have serious issues with it; like, even my best friend, Jack, I am more than fine with in person, but as soon as he asks about Skype, I go all "NO! NO, YOU CAN'T!" and die inside a little bit. It's like this for almost everybody. The only person I've skyped confidently is Cat, omg, what is my life? ;n;

Anyhow, after that little rant, goodnight - it's late here, and I have school in the morning. ^^'
    I am just an anime badass, aren't I? I know. And omg, what is that face doing...? .__.'

Sure thing, though I am still in the process of getting a working cam, aha... XD; [The amount of times Loko's yelled at me about getting a cam. XDD]
    Though it may be best for me to add you - nobody can ever find me for some reason. ^^;
    Ah, good. I watched Ouran dubbed too and absolutely loved it. >~>

Ah, good. Now to break the gut-wrenching new to Gina. XD; Fun fun fun!!
    Any reason in particular why you have an affinity for Magmarashi or is it just because it's one of Hikari's Pokemon?
    Ah, okie dokie - I'm glad you're not mad at me for not wanting to watch the Jap version; it just gets tiresome for me, honestly... :x (Oh, and sorry if that message I sent you sounded a bit harsh - I was mid-Math and bored. XD;)
    Oh no, I snuck it in. XD

Fine, but Im NOT watching it in sucky Jap... I like to be able to understand it, and the subtitles bother me and block the screen a bit...
    I am good - currently in PE while typing this. XD
    I am still regretting agreeing to you and Gina - the crazy fangirls - getting me to watch Madoka. >~>
    IK LOL. XD

Hehe are they? I guess in some ways, it kind of reminded me of a frilled lizard, but seeing as they are like a dog in someways and beardies are the "Labrador" of lizards...xD
    Interesting,I see the thread is getting some non-spammy and huge posts again.It feels quite...remarkable,taking that it is there for like 3 years without any new thing.(Let us agree that BW2 was mostly a lackluster part of it)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…