• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
~Ace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I seriously can't wait. I haven't liked any anime since I finished DBZ and I seriously need this back......like now lol
    Oh, a power point. But that makes things even easier lol
    Just make sure to keep eye contact and all that stuff from time to time. I bet you'll do just fine though.

I already know it's Zoro xD
    The only reason I say it like Zolo, though, is because I personally think Zoro has this weird ring to it. The Japanese R sound is pronounced kind of like an L, anyway.
    I've been with One Piece for about 5 years now, so yeah, I should at least know that. But since it bothers you so damn much I'll just refer to him as Zoro in our convos :p

Episode? I mainly follow the manga, so I don't really watch the TV series. Also, I took a pretty long-ish hiatus to watch other manga, so I'm pretty fuzzy with plot details. But I know what's going on and stuff.
    ritual? when exactly has it became a ritual? xD

ah, I see. so you want to do it without sounding awkward?
    hmmmmm. well, I can tell you how I do my oral presentations. Although I don't really think about it when I'm up there in front of the class . . . but I guess that's why it's pretty easy for me.
    Sometimes I'll practice before doing it in front of the class, and I'll tape myself doing it. I fix all my mistakes and things that way, and even though I don't have an audience there to roll their eyes at the corny jokes I throw into my presentations (to lighten the mood, you know? :p), watching a recording of yourself doing the presentation helps.
    Try and not think about anything besides doing the presentation. Half of the class probably won't be paying attention, anyway (sometimes I find myself thinking about something else when one of my classmates does their oral presentation). Make sure to pretend and look at everyone from time to time, though (like, staring at the wall and giving the impression that you're looking at your classmates). That gives some extra points, even if you're looking at no-one in particular.

oh yeah i love watching luffy kick some butt with Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol
    but I'm a zolo fan :3
    shanks is actually my favorite but the man barely shows up
    omg ace we haven't talked in forever D:
    c'mon we need to talk to each other again~
    we can even spazz over one piece
    6... 6 MONTHS?! Well dang. 0_0
    And you're welcome! When you do get it, I hope you enjoy playin' it as much as I do! I play it everyday if I can.
    Yup! XD
    Do you like playin' it? If so, which of the games do you own/is your favorite? The only one that I own is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS.
    -___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…