• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Knightfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm... Okay, thank you~! That's all I needed to know. In the future, I may decide to be a Pacing tutor. ^_^; I'll let you know if I decide to become one.
    Hey Knightfall, I was looking at my stalker Activity board and I saw that the WoJ is making a tutor program for specific fields of writing. I was just wondering - What kinds of tutors do you have? And what fields of writing can someone be tutored in? If that makes since. XD;
    I should, maybe, probably be open then. Possibly.

lol, wow? People in my class were just sorta impressed. "Wow, you must be really smart, then huh?" "Not exactly, the school i used to go to is a year ahead in science is all." But they dont believe me, i guess. They'll keep asking hard questions they need help on and i wont know it half the time. "Look, guys, i appreciate it, but i know no more than the rest of you."

O_O See, thats what im talking about!

Oh, Aleck! Thats even better!
    Oh it definitely will, every single EO game has made it over so i see no reason for it to not make it.

It will also have Classic mode as well so you can play the original game but with bug fixes, yay!
    Nah I don't.
    I've caught the creative feeling a few times and came up with several half-baked story ideas that are rotting in a notepad document somewhere but I feel like the only way I'd be able to write a story successfully is if I outlined everything in great detail beforehand and then wrote 4 or 5 chapters ahead of what's being posted.
    Like I said, it's kind of a bummer when you find something you like and you let yourself get really into it only to find out the writer hit a block or decided it wasn't worth the effort and dropped it midway so I'd hate to do something like that myself.
    In short I’m lazy, I have unreasonably high expectations for myself and I’m content with reading what other people write.
    Thanks for the compliment though m8. The other fic on serebii that I'm reading right now is Human Species but I’d been reading that on FF.net just because it's easier to navigate and because I caught that link first from a pastebin. I've been checking out some of the stuff from that "Best of 2012" contest and that's where I discovered Requiem.
    You seem to have a grasp of what I like, do you think you can point me in the direction of other stories you think I’d enjoy?
    Already had that discussion actually. :D We share the same state and birthday, and lived about an hour from each other if I still lived there. Small world right?

On another small world note, there was talk at my dad's work that a job opening in Florida may appear and that he may have been able to take it. Turned out to not go through, but I could be living in Florida right now. Weird right.
    When I lived in Ohio, I always referred to Lake Erie as the Lake. "We gong to the Lake?" Stuff like that. People always get confused when I do that now since I live no where near anything as large as the Great Lakes, so I find myself correcting myself a lot since I still do it.
    Must be nice; I didn't get that gene I guess. :)

The Keys uh. Ever try pulling that off to people not familiar with the area?
    I am. Ran for around four miles yesterday and biked for seventeen today. Plus, I somehow got my arms burnt. Not that the last bit has anything to do with me being exhausted, but yeah, I am. :D
    Oooh, misunderstood. Whoops. It didn't. I just put two-and-two after seeing it. Since I've never heard that dialect before and since it came from the crabs, I figured it may have just been an inspiration for Corphish's character. I dunno; made sense to me.
    Not sure if you recall the exact seen, but when Marlon sadly returns home when he thinks his son died, there are two crabs snatching bubbles that yell "Hey, hey" to anyone who swam by. At least, I think that may have been the inspiration.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…