• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When Brawl had just come out, people considered us the best place for it on the web (a torch we have since lost). As such, I intend to duplicate that success. I'd have done NintendoLand too if it had a Pokémon attraction.

Hell, I have this page now: http://www.serebii.net/games/others.shtml
    Four might have been a bit too much for gameplay, perhaps. Or is a plot-centric character that isn't available initially? ~speculation~

I might finish off a replay of Pikmin too later actually, if time allows down the line. Because it is hella fun. =)
    Those are ones I am waiting for too... but with Pokemon that's in October, SMB4 is who knows when (could be years!) and I need a Wii U first before Pikmin 3. And I have too many games right now to play on my 3DS between uni and life! (Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter).

But when I do get a Wii U Pikmin 3 is on the top of my to-get list, no question about that.
    What they'll do is along the lines of the Nintendo Directs, either online or to smaller crowds at their booth at E3. The key thing is that they aren't doing a huge stage event as they've done in years past.
    It's not egregious, no. But let's say you were giving someone that Blaziken - you'd let them know, in the interest of full disclosure, wouldn't you?
    I'll avoid saying it where it can be seen. I think I quoted a post of Hydrohs' in my discussion with him - if you follow that back to the soruce, you should be able to figure it out from there.
    Yeah, I feel bad about it.
    But, hey, this month has been surprisingly chill. I guess Newtwo took the wind out of the corocoro sails.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…