• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're fighting a losing battle. Corny doesn't mean stupid. Like I said, it can mean lame (but even lame has a different definition entirely), it can mean the theory of being so bad it's good, or expressing overly emotional opinions and/or quotes as facts.

But, unlike last time, I appreciate your grammar in that sentence. Bravo.
    I posted most of what I like on the thread; Led Zeppelin, Ultimate Frisbee, Curling, Tennis, Reading/Writing. And sure. :D
    (I also love Scribblenauts ;)
    Yes it is bad... are you saying you're okay with people viewing you as stupid and dull? I certainly wouldn't be.

How is it corny. Definition of corny, here:

Corny: To present an overly emotional idea as truth. EG: "Marriage is the adventure of your life."

PLEASE, yourself, you don't even know the definition of corny. ^^
    No excuse. My bloody eight year old brother writes better than you... and you'll use it all your life, whether you like it or not. Without it, you'll fail exams, you'll never get work and you'll be stuck with people thinking you are stupid: sounds a hell of a great life you're going to have if you don't start "getting used to it" soon...

*Does not compute lack of intelligence any longer*

So try being a little more positive and maybe you'll be happier? And then more people are actually prone to like you.
    And I am no longer talking to you if you keep that up.

Nope, WHAT?

What? MOST of my friends are guys and NONE of them are as bad as you! It's got nothing to do with being "guy" or not, it's got to do with being immature and lazy!
    Now you are what?

Did you know before? I think not. Therefore you know something new about me. Call it what you like, it is still learning.

My point is that you are negative... that's it. I was nothing like you when I was 13...
    Well, if you're giving it up already, then obviously you're not.

What do you mean you don't know?! You learnt that I don't LIKE Fire Emblem!

I see... I figured as much. But you have a pretty negative attitude for a little kid - I mean, lazy and unmotivated... :/
    But that's not ALL it's about... I thought you wanted to IMPROVE your conversation, yet you are attempting to rebuke my keeping of one? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Not at all - you learnt something new about me, did you not?
    May I ask how old you are? I am not keeping secrets, I am 15 (everyone can see, it's on my bio)... I was just wondering.
    I can't really explain it... it's too much. You'd have to watch it to understand, since there are countless adventures, and countless different occurrences. But in lament terms, it's about a man who is hundreds of years (903/904) years old and he has the ability to travel through time and space in his "big blue box", AKA: The TARDIS. The TARDIS is capable of transporting him to any place in the world, and to any time period ever to have existed; Doctor's purpose is arguable, but it said that he is a lot of people's saviour, and he is a Time Lord whom accompanies people and saves lives.
    Not really... I always hate questions like "what's up?" or "how are you?", I often don't have much to say to it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…