• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah. On learning? Or have you finished learning and you're just getting to the RNGing? (It's okay either way. I just need it done by the deadline). =)
    Hey :)okayyy ummm I was kinda thinking after I got tons of advice Mr joining your shop wouldn't make a difference since yours isn't as popular (not trying to be rude) would you have a problem with joining mine instead? I don't see why there would be a problem but nit would be easy and you would be able to control your part of the shop too. And in most shops its the owner and then the RNG owner so wanna go with that?
    Hey, there! How've you been doing?

Well, it's May 2nd now. Two months and four days until the deadline for the Articuno (or just four days if you decided to take up the challenge). Well, how's progress?
    Umm sure, you can try to PM peel for a clone. If that doesn't work I will ask my clan mate if he will clone for ya when he isn't busy.
    also Ragnarok said he could put me in charge of my part of the shop :3 also Kawaii says "GET YOUR FREAKING ***** OVER HERE!!!! JUST MAKE AN ACCOUNT!!!!!!!"
    xD ok so well sounds good ;) hey um how bout we do this shop thing like on saturday or sunday probably saturday it seems we have different time locations haha
    Hi! It's been a while! Just want to ask if what is the nature of your Korean Cinema Celebi? Thanks! :3
    hey :) so I wanna know, okay me joining your shop or you joining my shop its ok either is fine, so are we still gonna do it or not?
    EDIT: I wasn't trying to sound rude just saying haha
    xD well I think we can do good together! Your shop has like 11 pages mine has 30 pages and together I think maybe we can be more successful! I see you have a wide collection of pokemon, If I join I can be like the second guy ;) I have a wide variety of Shinies I caught myself and many events :D umm if its ok if I did join you can have Oarfish erase his comment on your shop (he is the first person to comment) if he erased his comment you could have two of your comments together and on the other one you can out my stuff :)
    lmao i can txt her haha.....im sorry im as desperate as crap since she left, would you let me join your shop?.....or no haha just be honest :)
    other than what i just asked you Josie said to tell you "THAT'S THE SAME THING I WOULD SAY TO YOU TOO D8 I WOULD GLADLY KICK YOUR FACE IF I TALK TO YOU AGAIN ****ER >.> #teamjosieforever you dummy" i never saw a side of josie that way lol
    LOL you two seem to have a nice friendship going on...and Josie was banned cause she had 2 accounts >.< hey she said you RNG? She was gonna join ym shop until she had to leave.....now i am desperately looking for someone to join my shop...would you be interested?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…