• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Kayriu, how have you been? Sorry to see both league and clan get closed down. Are you still not able to battle over WiFi?
    Oh that's funny, I'm a musician (speaking of which I should go practice). What type of music do you do?
    Also no one said your style was old. People still do WiFi these days too. The good WiFi battlers just don't want to waste time so that's why these so called "stupid" Simulators were created. But you can ignore everyone and think what you think since you know everything. Enjoy your life of 2 year WiFi training and "Face to Face" battling, which I think is honestly the most nerdiest thing I've ever heard but whatevs. Smh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Copied and Pasted)
    I honestly don't understand why you simply can't just say "I'll give it a try." or at least try and be a little nicer to people trying to help you. All they are saying is that a Simulator could take all of time of your hand then putting in code and other stuff would for WiFi. If you decide to waste half you time with a team your probably not going to like then go ahead it's your choose but if I were you I would stop being a "stubborn" kid and at least think about it.
    K, guess thats what I get for trying to help. A Simulator option on your league would give a large boost to its activity. Cya, sorry for bothering you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If anything, you're harassing me. All I tried to do was have a simple conversation with you. You're the one who decided to get defensive and start insulting me.
    You sure haven't been showing it. Have you tried simulators? You can't dislike them before you try them. I've tried Wifi, and I found simulators to be more enjoyable. If you would support your argument I would me much easier for me to agree to disagree. Also, listen to Kots. He know more than you.
    The simulators dont help make the team you make it and ev train they just let you choose the pokes it is nothign different than that in wifi except your not spending hours to make the team yourself and tbh the extra work isnt worth it plus simulator battles dont take an hour and a friend code to have it just takes hitting the find battle button as someone who has both wifier and used PO im giving you a truely expert opinion unless you have tried both dont say one is better.

also just a fyi you cant vm me back
    Sorry, but I actually don't see you saying 'simulators are stupid' anywhere. What I see is you failing to form a coherent argument. Simulators allow you to create a team in less than 5 minutes, as opposed to leveling up a WiFi team level by level, which could potentially take weeks. The only reason you think simulators are stupid is because you don't understand how to use them. Take your generic flawless ev'd dragonite, transfer it to a simulator, and play someone who actually knows what they're talking about instead of being one of the most ignorant individuals on this forum.
    "Face to face". That is possibly one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. Additionally, I am telling you this because you seem to be talking pretty tough on your leagues thread and, since I'm fairly certain all you do is battle randoms, I would simply love for you to go up against people who are actually good at this game, and who, coincidentally, don't battle over WiFi because WiFi, in fact, is the syetem that is 'terrible and boring'.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…